confused over my next upgrade!!!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Confused over what should be my next upgrade over Smartphone/Desktop/Laptop/Tablet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cryeyesout:

Priorities are heavy Internet surfing/Downloading. I want to have a machine that can play latest games whenever I want. I don't want to cry when I find out that my machine doesn't have the configuration to play the specific game.
Also , I need to be able to fill up forms of various examinations for jobs/studies. Play Hi def movies.
If I go for a desktop/Laptop then I will have to compromise with mobile & if I go for mobile/tablet then same thing on bigger machines.
As one can see in my Signature, I own a laptop (5 years old), mobile (2 years old) & have access to a GT-P3100 tablet almost everyday (its of my relative). Suggest me my next upgrade as I am confused big time!!!!!!:pullhair:

And I also want to get rid of my laptop/mobile.

PS: I posted this same message in "~10k Mobile device thread" but I realised it was the wrong thread.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
dont go for a single device..
you have two options.
1. get a hybrid tabletcum lappy + mobile
2. get a lappy standalone + a big screen moblet (mobile cum tablet)..

i think the second option is better, cuz you have great options to choose from..
and the acer iconia series dont have good proccys.. they run win 8. if you are good with that, you may go with the first option as well..

and if you go for a full lappy, dont go for anything below 35k
@anupam_pb : exactly..

anyways, if you want to get rid of your lappy, you can always donate it to me.. hahahahaha

and one question you must answer buddy, what will you do with it..
whatever it may be. tablet phone or lappy...

for great gaming , desktop is the best i think..

Top Bottom