Confused On Prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
I wanna buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop which is priced at Rs. 42,990 + 4179(ATI Mobility Raedon HD 4570). I wanna know the difference between the price stated on the site and the shopkeeper would offer me (Including taxes) for same hardwares as well as if I buy it online.Is this selection of my laptop is good enough for mild gaming.I could have expanded my budget for the XPS but I found they had increased the prices…I also confused between the performance of the GMA 4500 and X3100, I know former is better than the latter... but how much???

OP
Sooraj_digit

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
there is always a difference in price for online and street price go for street vendor it will be cheap

Would this less pricing include the same hardware as stated on the site. Since i found it was not, there was a marginal difference and quite old hardware too. Or should i go to the the dell showroom??

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
This New Dell Studio 15 laptop is not available in the dell retail stores. I had enquired about it and they said that only the older Dell studio 15 is available and thats got an Ati Radeon HD3450 which has poorer performance compared to HD4570. So you can only get it if you order it online.

OP
Sooraj_digit

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
This New Dell Studio 15 laptop is not available in the dell retail stores. I had enquired about it and they said that only the older Dell studio 15 is available and thats got an Ati Radeon HD3450 which has poorer performance compared to HD4570. So you can only get it if you order it online.

Thanks for ur help, i m ready to wait for the new studio 15 for bout a month to get it... i hope this long wait would let the dell stores tuned up with the new studio 15 with ATI HD4570... And ya please tell the difference in pricing between online buying and retail buying. I found it to be bout 1-3K lesser than price stated on site. Am i right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom