Confused on prices!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
I wanna buy a Dell Studio 15 laptop which is priced at Rs. 42,990 + 4179(ATI Mobility Raedon HD 4570). I wanna know the difference between the price stated on the site and the shopkeeper would offer me (Including taxes) for same hardwares as well as if I buy it online.Is this selection of my laptop is good enough for mild gaming.I could have expanded my budget for the XPS but I found they had increased the prices…I also confused between the performance of the GMA 4500 and X3100, I know former is better than the latter... but how much???

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Go ahead with your purchase, Dell Studio is priced aptly. It will let you do moderate gaming easily.

Forget those Intel onboards, Ati pwns both of them easily ;)

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I was planing to buy Dell Studio laptop and the entire thing turned out to be a disaster. Initially they send me a mail quoting certain price, then on the phone they quoted something else and after I made the payment , they asked me to pay extra for a graphics card which I had never taken in my config!!! So i cancelled my order..

So be extremely careful while dealing with dell..

I wud suggest HP 1104AX or 1104TU.

OP
Sooraj_digit

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
I was planing to buy Dell Studio laptop and the entire thing turned out to be a disaster. Initially they send me a mail quoting certain price, then on the phone they quoted something else and after I made the payment , they asked me to pay extra for a graphics card which I had never taken in my config!!! So i cancelled my order..

So be extremely careful while dealing with dell..

I wud suggest HP 1104AX or 1104TU.

Was this the case an anonymus one or its usual about dell.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Some of dell users having 3 years complete cover are happy but Dell goofs up generally with its services as well. Unless u get in touch with the higher executives in case of problem, u mite not get ur problem solved.

Instead of paying a high premium for complete cover, its advisable u buy a HP or Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom