confused between samsung spica and Nokia N79

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinit suri

Broken In
hey guys,
i plan to a buy a new cell within the next 2-3days....but im extrememely confused between the Nokia N79 and The Samasung Spica...can u guys tell me in what way is the samsung spica better than the n79 or vice versa???:?::?:

can i use the samsung spica for heavy texting???

vulpine

Broken In
Which one's better? That depends on your personal needs.
Spica is an android phone and definitely it feels like a breath of fresh air if you have been using symbians.

If you are comfortable with qwerty then typing on spica is any day better than normal keypad.
But it needs some getting used to. Definitely shouldn't be a dealbreaker .

OP
vinit suri

vinit suri

Broken In
my needs are basically a good camera,fast texting and durability....can u suggest some good nokia phones which are similar to the C6 and are in and around the same price range...coz i really liked the nokia c6 but cant w8 for it to get released.:-(

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Hye Bro am hv a nokia n79 hacked for last 1 year. its amazing fone. i do lot of gaming, wifi surfing. music, shooting etc. i do read books on it . i do excel work on it. great battery life. but i will suggest u to just wait coz.
nokia c6 is comming.....

OP
vinit suri

vinit suri

Broken In
hey a2mn2002...thanx for your reply....i went to quite a lot of showrooms today to enquire abt the nokia c6...none of them hav recieved any info on it yet and they say its gonna take atleast 2-3 months..so i dont know if its really worth w8ing that much coz i badly need a phone rite now.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

btw can someone tell me if the nokia c6 is available in the grey market??? coz the nokia site shows n900 as coming soon but its available in the grey market and the nokia site shows the c6 also as coming soon...so is it available anywhere yet?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
texting on Spica's capacitive touch is really good but if you if you want hard keypad, why not increase budget a bit and get N97 Mini (or just wait for Nokia C6). Else if you can compromise on camera, try Nokia E71. It's one hell of a phone meant for texting and is very durable.

Note: Do not pounce on C6 the day it is released. Wait for atleast two weeks, do get confirmation that it is a stable device without bugs, then try it and if you like it, get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom