Confuse mind

Solidstuff

Right off the assembly line
Guys, I am here for a suggestion from you. I am stuck in a situation. I am aspiring candidate of bank exams. I was preparing exams from last 2 years qualified some exams but didn't crack the interview. Now one thought put me in trouble. as I m preparing government exams wasting my years for securing a job. The thought troubles me that should I opted to go into It sector as new beginning leaving my preparation behind. It will be worth doing as I have more than 3 years of gap.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
First of all, wrong section.

Second of all, it is easy to get a job in the IT sector. Perhaps, because of your gap, you might not get into big companies, but startups might accept you, provided you have the skills and appropriate training.

However, if you don't have the aptitude for an IT job, I would suggest that you don't go down this path since the risk will be higher than whatever you are doing right now.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Even if you get a job in IT, keep trying for the Banks. That is better in the long run. I am in IT and the stress is not worth the pay. Take a job in IT to keep the money rolling, but keep trying for the Banks.

Top Bottom