Complete Automation

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Is there a way by which i make a cd which will format, install XP (tut already present ... i know), office, and other imp softwares as wished by me and also patch em or fill in the serial frm a file

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
use nlite, u can do everything other then the format part, that has to be user based

Since you wnat to install office too, it won't be a CD, it will be a DVD

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
mAV3 said:
Is there a way by which i make a cd which will format, install XP (tut already present ... i know), office, and other imp softwares as wished by me and also patch em or fill in the serial frm a file
USe NLite to Make a Custom Install CD/DVD of ur OS and Make an answer File for Unattended installation of XP

*PS-Rep me If my Post Hlpd U :D

NOTE:The Post of gx_saurav and mine are Posted almost at the same Time:12:24am :D :p

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
pathiks said:
@gx wat abt the auto serial entering thingy?

Make an answer file for xp installation using nLite where the serial needs to be entered so that it doesnt prompt for it during automated installation!;)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Automation, integrating updates, derivers, etc can be done using "nLite".
And regarding to the integrating softwares, like office, etc. U'll need a DVD and u can follow the "Unattended msfn" link given by rakesh. :)

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Even Windows Unattended CD Creator can be used instead of Nlite though it has very less options and has easy to use interface

*www.softpedia.com/screenshots//Windows-Unattended-CD-Creator_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom