COMING SOON... GAMERZ CHECK OUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkiguy_me

Broken In
there is something noticed here,
the nature of the person can be directly associated with the type of specific games that he/she plays.
there are many categories, some love adventure, others fun and others action, sports, stratergies, speed etc.
i am working on the pictorial study of the gamers on this forum. i will post it in the thread soon.
so keep in touch.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
ok then funki,
i play doom3,nfs ug2,the sims2,playboy mansion..;) and international crikcet captain 2002..
so what type of person am i..:S

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
the nature of the person can be directly associated with the type of specific games that he/she plays.

Hey ""Funki"" I only play PLAYBOY:the Mansion :wink: :twisted: :wink: so wat type of person i am ?? plz reply !!!!

ok then funki,
i play doom3,nfs ug2,the sims2,playboy mansion.. and international crikcet captain 2002..
so what type of person am i..:S

Come on ""thegame"" stop pulling the poor guys leg yaar :p:)):)) :wink:

Well on a seriuos note well i play NFS series.DOOM-3,FPS,Stratregy,ROLE PLAYING,Football like the FIFA series and many more...

:wink: cheers n peace.... LETS SEE WAT OTHER HV TO SAY in this THREAD...[/quote]

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hey I play all sorts of games like:
NFSUG1&2,FarCry,HL2,Doom3,Age of Mythology,UT04,Hitman3,Painkiller,Lord of The RingsROTK,Cricket2004,Fifa 2004 etc.
:roll: Does it mean Im an allrounder???I dont think so!!!!!

fnatic@play

Broken In
WHHHAAAT is ur aim??

me play UT2k4 like crazy... pretty damn good.. i can say... play it everyday.. 2 games - online.

i play doom3... jus for the graphics....

play HL2 for the vast enviorn n storyline...

play NFS UG 2 at MAX SETTINGS for satisfyin my need for speed...

:D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
poor guy.. he aint replying..he knows we are desperate to prove him wrong..

AARE yaaron !! jaane bhi do yaar. :wink: :wink:
The guy who started this forum has packed his bags and left for the BERMUDA TRIANGLE , i suppose :twisted: :p :lol: so plz..stop pulling the guy's leg yaar.......

I know he wont be back until the next DECADE !!wat u say guys!!!! :wink: :wink:

neways , cheers n peace......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ashu888ashu888 said:
AARE yaaron !! jaane bhi do yaar. :wink: :wink:
The guy who started this forum
Well the guy who started this forum.....ummm u mean the Digit Admin or whoever it is :? well he probably must be busy with his work for Digit :lol: anyways correction on that note and make it the thread starter :D

ashu888ashu888 said:
has packed his bags and left for the BERMUDA TRIANGLE.I know he wont be back until the next DECADE !!wat u say guys!!!! :wink: :wink:

Woahhhhhhh.....u already shifted him to bermuda triangle.....slow down yaar....just beacause someone aint reponding aisa to nahi bolna chaiye right....anyways lets just wait until he shows up or let the issue be and may be someone else shows up to spread some light on it :wink:

SO now lets all stop pulling whatever u were pulling or else someone or something is sure to fall :lol: :lol:

PEACE :wink:

OP
F

funkiguy_me

Broken In
I never went to BERMUDA TRIANGLE, and I just wanted to do something creative , but ppl here are not interested in anything creative, I think so, and that was a school project, nothing else….
I made something similar for my friends and they appreciated, but I would not waste my time here, as it is useless…..
I play games like gta: vice city, which is pre fun and entertaining, and nothing mass action, it’s a mission based game, which is very entertaining for all age groups.
Now, I also play games like roller coaster and SimCity, which are strategy and planning based games, and need some brain work and creative thinking. So it means I m a gamer who likes to develop life skills with gaming and associated life with gaming, now don’t say that I m a philosopher.

THE TOPIC'S DEAD!!!!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
No one is making fun of you mate. It's just that you started a thread and then didn't bother to post anything here then. Notice that the first three posts following yours are genuine enquiries about whats the method and how and when will you post your findings. When you still didn't reply, the rest thought it was just a hoax and started pulling your leg.... which I frankly think was done all in good humor and with no malice. If you still think it's not worth posting here, then it's your call dude.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i had a gut feeling this would happen when u would some back....but anyways buddy let me just tell ya that all of us were just kiddin and didnt mean anything or any offence towards ur creative aspect.....i mean come on even on seeing ur thread i didnt reply in the first place cause i thought u would come up with something really creative and then possibly we could comment and discuss on it.....anyways if u really feel that way then i guess its ur call to lock the thread :?

SO MODSS if u are watchin.....Request for locking is up for grabs.....anyone buyin :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I think lets give him some time and let him reconsider it. I for one sure would like to know what his findings were and I am sure many other will like to know too!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ctrl_alt_del said:
I think lets give him some time and let him reconsider it. I for one sure would like to know what his findings were and I am sure many other will like to know too!

Yea i can buy that but His big CAPS letters almost said it in big clear words.....but anyways funkiguy_me if u are still up for continuing then i and cody are all ears man (and yea all others too i guess) :wink:

So whats it gonna be :?

fnatic@play

Broken In
hey funki... no offense man... jus that ur post was so short n abstract.. it didnt seems to make sense in the 1st place.. sorry if it did hurt ya in ANY way....

anways, dude.. please .. DO continue on ur work.. as a hardcore UT gamer.. wil give ya any I/p u want from me.. al here are here to help! Seriously.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok judge me if u can. I play UT2004, Ragnarok, Little Fighters, Age of The Empires, Arsenal Exteneded Power (I think i am the only person in this forum playing A.R.S.E.N.A.L) etc

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
lol! You are late. That guy has bid goodbye to this thread long long ago...or else he is really busy deciphering us gamerz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom