Class 8 student shot dead by fellow classmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
yeah, now itz time for everyone to bash gta like games.

I read this somewhere:
" You dont become Tigerwoods by playing Tigerwoods PGA, same way you dont become killers by playing GTA like stuff"

haven't such killings happened in other countries even before video games first appeared

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Though this is indeed a sad and horrific incident, just wait and think for a minute. Those 2 kids might have been subjected to a LOT of torture by that bully. When kids usually try to talk with parents and/or their teachers, they are just told "Come on, be a sport and be friends" or "You are not a small kid, learn to deal with situations like a grown up" So, how will the kids think? Like grown ups. What happened? A shootout. Being such a reputed school, I really doubt if they have a counsellor to check all that teen agression and lend a helping hand when kids are in trouble.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
why 50 why not osama .... why is it that children are allegedly influenced more by rappers than terrorists :?:

x3060

A LOTR fan
its a bad world now a days . . earlier we boasted a good culture . . now its all western ways :-(. i have no hope for the next gen :-(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well if we let ppl like pravin mahajan an opportunity like the 1 he is having we cant blame the kids; i find him to be more influential in this case than the western culture

i mean take a gun pump in bullets like ur spraying a holi gun and still having the case going on and on same thing pised off take a gun shoot end of story no remorse or regret

praka123

left this forum longback
teachers and school authorities should take care of these bullies in schools.they make it hell bad for peaceful boys.adolescents may be having more violent tendencies :?

x3060

A LOTR fan
parents these days are pushing their children for publicity . . like the song program in asianet ?, i dont remember its name . . and kids get tortured there :-(. same in schools , students get to work more than what they are supposed to . no attention is given to character development . all is given to as how you can be famous . there aint any peaceful atmosphere too . . life is going too fast for them .

and the worst , kids dont know how to live or to cope up with pressure .they commit suicide for a failed test . they tend to fight like hell for small issues . they think they are the world :-(. everything is worse now . dating is something common now . my parents would have killed me if they knew i was having an affair back in old days . also the girl will cry like hell if you say i love . .

i got to see my neighbours visiting my house and having a chat in old days , now , nothing . i still remember whole loads of people coming to see ramayan in house or for a movie :). good old days . . . sometimes i feel , if only i get to be born a lot lot years back :-(. but anyways , things wont change , its a different world all together , we simply have to adjust with it . .

someone format it please :-(. am on phone . .

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You mean he isn't feeling any remorse........ I am not justifying his actions, but if he was being bullied by the now dead student his feelings are perfectly understandable.

amol48

Searching...
NucleusKore said:
You mean he isn't feeling any remorse........ I am not justifying his actions, but if he was being bullied by the now dead student his feelings are perfectly understandable.

Dude but that too has a limit..

I don't know whether you guys read it or not. But that gun was of his father and he had kept it in the TV able.. Now tell me, would you keep a .39mm Gun in a TV TABLE...??!!! WTH.. Please for god's sake why parents also behave such childish... Now who to call guilty in this matter..?

expertno.1

Technomancer
abtom said:
^^
LOL
bhai tum ye thread bhi report mat kar dena ye bolke ki baccho pe bura assar padta hai.
just joiking.
BTW Children these days have become too voilent.

omg fun2sh ....ROFL thread reporter !:shock:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

{vIpIn}

Right off the assembly line
My frank condolence to the dead boy parents. Its a sad event! Now a days parents don't have time to look what their childerns are upto. They spend more time on work, commute and less time with kids. :( All this is happening because parents fail to educate their kids the basic values of life and their ethical responsibility towards the society. :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom