Clash Of Clans

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Guys, TH7

Which upgrade to do first...? Which is more important..? I've got 20 ish lakhs elxr.

Dragon to lvl 2 OR Another Barracks to Lvl 8? so that I can train 6 drgns at a time?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys, TH7

Which upgrade to do first...? Which is more important..? I've got 20 ish lakhs elxr.

Dragon to lvl 2 OR Another Barracks to Lvl 8? so that I can train 6 drgns at a time?
2nd Barack imo.. Coz if you can 3 star your opponents with level 1 drags, then no need for level 2 right now.. After you get atleast 3 Baracks to Level 8, you can go for level 2 drags.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION] I've started saving for Drag level 2. Have 2 barracks that can cook. Drag 2 seems to make much lighter work of bases.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION] I've started saving for Drag level 2. Have 2 barracks that can cook. Drag 2 seems to make much lighter work of bases.
If you are okay with 2 dragon barracks, then you can go for drag 2. But the other guy has only one drag barrack.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
If you are okay with 2 dragon barracks, then you can go for drag 2. But the other guy has only one drag barrack.

Yeah, only one barrack... So it is good to go with barrack upgrade right?

- - - Updated - - -

^^ Drag level 2 imo. Makes it much better to attack in wars. 2 base enough for new-ish TH7 guys for Drags

2nd Barack imo.. Coz if you can 3 star your opponents with level 1 drags, then no need for level 2 right now.. After you get atleast 3 Baracks to Level 8, you can go for level 2 drags.

How much a lvl 2 dragon makes a difference..? Some XXish increase in health right..?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes but that damage reduces the overall number of hits reqd to take out a AD & helps tank better(a hit or two more).

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
wow our bases are up there lol

my donations are low because I always only have level 2 drags in the pipeline

Makx

Game on
List of popular th9 bases and 3 star attacks - KARA Heroes Internet War Bases Encyclopedia
more bases and some th10s - How to 3 stars in Clan Wars with Gadi HH

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
IE? Its edge ;p!
I saw no post regarding this !

Still, you confirmed my point :D

- - - Updated - - -

List of popular th9 bases and 3 star attacks - KARA Heroes Internet War Bases Encyclopedia,
How to beat popular clash of clans war base layouts part I - lavaloonion and golaloon attacks, gohog and surgical attacks, valkyrie attacks and more! - 3 stars in Clan Wars with Gadi HH

BTW makx, can you please change BH's war base?? its very common one.. Also Edit your post, so that both links are visible :D :D

Top Bottom