Clash Of Clans

icebags

Technomancer
^ well i got promoted to TH6, and still need 35 gems to get 4th builder - so 1 week more i guess.

meanwhile i climbed down to bronze-1 league from silver-1 and guess what happened, a barber king just set foot in my lawn for the first time, that too in bronze league. :eek:

Minion

Conversation Architect
^ well i got promoted to TH6, and still need 35 gems to get 4th builder - so 1 week more i guess.

meanwhile i climbed down to bronze-1 league from silver-1 and guess what happened, a barber king just set foot in my lawn for the first time, that too in bronze league. :eek:

Go to gold 2.You will get better loot.

Shah

Cyborg Agent

:lol: I am TH6 too. I often get attacked by TH7/TH8 with dragons and barbarian king in Silver I.

We are on the same boat I guess. I need 37 gems to buy my 4th builder.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION] go lower to silver 3. Most looting Th7 and 8(including me) are at Silver 1/nearabouts

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION] go lower to silver 3. Most looting Th7 and 8(including me) are at Silver 1/nearabouts

I have been mostly hovering around Silver III. I just made it to Silver I, trying to push to Gold III.

Actually, I am almost complete with TH6 (only defenses and collectors/mines aren't maxed). I am just trying to push trophies to see how far can I go with a TH6 (since I don't have much need to farm or save resources right now). Will go back to Silver II or III sooner or later.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You can go to literally any league with townhall 6. But you'll be 100% destroyed each time someone attacks(if you have loot too)

Me being a mid level TH8 & Gold 2 felt high. Used to get attacked by far better bases. Not worth it.

icebags

Technomancer
We are on the same boat I guess. I need 37 gems to buy my 4th builder.

well, a gem box magically appeared in my garden ~2 days ago and i finally unlocked the builder. :)

next, wait begins for 2k gems, not sure if it will take 6 months, but lets see, is there any offline retail chain sells play cards ? :-?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Same. Th8 midway done. I just don't think I can keep 5 builders busy at all times. Yes I don't attack much but even though it doesn't feel it worry imo

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
5th builder is not worth.

Same. Th8 midway done. I just don't think I can keep 5 builders busy at all times. Yes I don't attack much but even though it doesn't feel it worry imo

Are you guys kidding me?? 5th builder is totally worth imo. The earlier you get, better. Also in th9, lab finishes much faster than builders. So unless you have 5, you will be stuck in th9 forever with 4 builders.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Are you guys kidding me?? 5th builder is totally worth imo. The earlier you get, better. Also in th9, lab finishes much faster than builders. So unless you have 5, you will be stuck in th9 forever with 4 builders.
I never felt the need for a 5th builder (except for the time when 1 gem boost was going on)...

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

icebags

Technomancer

thanks for giving me hope ! 50 nos are found, 1950 more to go ! :-D

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
War farming probably is the best farming :D
Well in the starting, the war was very costly and the war win bonus were very low. So the higher TH players were always in loss due to wars, even if we win.. Good old Times.!!

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

icebags

Technomancer
builders always have so busy schedule, i always felt i could use few more..... :sad_NF: