Cheapest MP3 Player out there

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I used to listen to music using my phone but somehow the card slot got damaged. It no longer reads memory cards.
I cannot buy a new phone now and though I miss the apps and all, what I miss the most is music. So I wanted to buy a cheap MP3 player. I came across this one on Flipkart:
Zebronics Stem MP3 Player | Array Player | Flipkart.com

It is priced at Rs. 479 and does not have internal memory. But I already have memory card, so no worries.

Quality etc. are of no concern to me as I will probably use it for a maximum 6 months after which I will buy a new phone.

All I wanna know is, will it last 6 months?

Last month I bought a Frontech card reader which got damaged after a day's use. The shopkeeper asked me to take it to service center, so I threw the thing away. I don't trust these desi brands, but The cheapest player from a good brand costs more than a low end Nokia with music player. But if I spend 500 on this, I need to be sure that it will last for 5-6 months at least.

c2tarun

N3CrO..NiNj@**
I used to listen to music using my phone but somehow the card slot got damaged. It no longer reads memory cards.
I cannot buy a new phone now and though I miss the apps and all, what I miss the most is music. So I wanted to buy a cheap MP3 player. I came across this one on Flipkart:
Zebronics Stem MP3 Player | Array Player | Flipkart.com

It is priced at Rs. 479 and does not have internal memory. But I already have memory card, so no worries.

Quality etc. are of no concern to me as I will probably use it for a maximum 6 months after which I will buy a new phone.

All I wanna know is, will it last 6 months?

Last month I bought a Frontech card reader which got damaged after a day's use. The shopkeeper asked me to take it to service center, so I threw the thing away. I don't trust these desi brands, but The cheapest player from a good brand costs more than a low end Nokia with music player. But if I spend 500 on this, I need to be sure that it will last for 5-6 months at least.

Hey, please share your experience with zebronics mp3 player, I also need a temporary MP3 player for some time.

Top Bottom