CBSE Board Results To Be Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepirateboy

Broken In
sikkim manipal at any time....you would enjoy life there and the jobs are good too....give its entrance you would get selected cause its fees is too high for many

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Amd, I can't wait for the AIEEE results since I've got to pay the admission fees by 15th of June.
AIEEE results will be out by 7th and the councelling will be after 15th only !!!

And I have given the exam for SMU and hope to clear it too.
My main options are only between ICFAI TECH Bangalore and SMU ...

karmanya

Journeyman
Dhekiye naya indian serial full of drama and emotions. 29th may ko theek subah 8 baje "YARA DE TOTE UD GAYE" sirf cbseresults.nic.in par
Manoranjan Kaa Baap!

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
BTW guys, I have been selected for CSE (Computer Science and Engineering) in ICFAITECH Bangalore branch ??? Should I go for it?

Never join ICFAI!!!! take this as a warning from a person who has been though lot of crap with them. If you don't believe me, do a search on the web and you'll find a lot about ICFAI:mad:

All they care about is your money. They have hidden charges, after you make the fees payment, they will come back and tell you that now that you've completed your fees, you've to pay yearly charges of Rs1K-5K!! Wtf?? Why wasn't this told to me before?? who cares to listen? In the end, I had to chuck the entire thing and wasted about 40K and 1year with them! There are students whom they have failed repeatedly because they want to take yearly and examincation charges from them.;)

Don't take my word for it, do a bit of searching on the net and you'll find more negative than positives about ICFAI!!

abhijangda

Padawan
don't ask that question, because my expectations doesn't match the reality.

Anyways 10th results are on 28th and 29th (mine on 29th because m from guwahati region.

Source
are u able to sleep easily at night. I am very nervous and all the time i pray from god so that i could get good result.

neelu09

Broken In
are u able to sleep easily at night. I am very nervous and all the time i pray from god so that i could get good result.

I also wasn't able to sleep the night before my 12th board result came on 21st may.....but instead of praying to god i was playing gta;)

abhijangda

Padawan
sorry for late response friends after the result as i was not present in my home. but i get fair marks. these are the marks:
English: 86 :eek:(i was expecting just 80)
Science:83 :((that's it my one horror comes true, I don't know how could i get 83 marks these are very low)
Maths:94 :)(that's what i was expecting)
Sst:99 :eek:(what's this where is one mark)
It:98 :p(i think i will get these marks in IT)
So friends all in all I get 460 marks out of 500. This means 92% , that's good.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom