Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
@vineet : yes there was a short movie...i think it was shown specially during the christmas....and it was awesome!!!!

nakulp

Right off the assembly line
My best shows were Swat Kats,Dexter's,Powerpuff girls,Johnny Bravo,Sheep in the city,Batman,Justice league etc etc etc.
And now we have Chota bhim,baal ganesh,chota birbal/akbar,f8cky japanese anime and what not other ****!

tkin

Back to school!!
I like anime, cartoon network also stopped showing them as well, now its all local cr@p.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I really loved programs like Swat Kats, Tintin :D, Kids Next Door(used to watch it when came from school) And Dexter's Lab. I dont know why CN stopped telecasting them and from then(about 7 years) I hate cartoon network.. :| :|

pratik385

In the zone
Gone are the days man, gone are the days
Samurai jack, Dexter, Justice league, Swat katz, Transformers, Batman, Flintstones, Jetsons and Dragon Ball were really gems but now only chinese sh*ty stuff and all :/

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Even some times back CN started good anime series like Naruto,DragonBall,OnePiece etc.
But,they stopped them.....

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
Even some times back CN started good anime series like Naruto,DragonBall,OnePiece etc.
But,they stopped them.....

Good? More like popular. And OP was heavily censored cause they used the 4kids version which mish-mashed many episodes as 1, replaced rifles with toyguns, cigars with lollipops, etc.

It was better that they didn't ridicule the series further. Did a pretty good favor IMO.

Gone are the days man, gone are the days
Samurai jack, Dexter, Justice league, Swat katz, Transformers, Batman, Flintstones, Jetsons and Dragon Ball were really gems but now only chinese sh*ty stuff and all :/

LOL at the Chinese s* part. I'm guessing you meant Japanese anime but there's one place where you went wrong. DB is a "chinese" "cartoon" (well according to you anyway)as well.

mitraark

Decrepit
ANimes like Dragonball Z Pokemon and Beyblade were certainly the mosre popular of the shows on CN , but i even liked the Cartoon Caatoons , Dexter's Laboratory , Powerpuff Girls , Johnny Bravo etc etc.. Tom And Jerry , Scooby Doo and Popeye was also on my daily watch list.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
mitaark said:
ANimes like Dragonball Z Pokemon and Beyblade were certainly the mosre popular of the shows on CN , but i even liked the Cartoon Caatoons , Dexter's Laboratory , Powerpuff Girls , Johnny Bravo etc etc.. Tom And Jerry , Scooby Doo and Popeye was also on my daily watch list.
Yes. Same here. But I didnt like Pokemon after more and more Pokemons were introduced and it seemed like they were just trying to lengthen the storry.

DBZ was epic awesome :D Gohan vs Cell was the last time I saw it and I went :clap2: for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom