can't save music Playlist in E5..

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Hi all.. I hav a Nokia E5 bought in August 2011..
since the beginning, whenever I make a new Playlist in its music player, I save it there on the mem card (hav sandisk 8gb). but whenever I connect my cell to the PC, either on PC suite or mass storage, after removing back I see that all the saved Playlists are vanished:cry: & again I hav to start a new Playlist all over..:tired:
even on PC when I check the mem card, the playlists r not der, so cant even save them on the PC..:cryeyesout:
Im fed up of this routine now..:banghead::hissyfit:
solutions please....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Check the card for any errors by connecting for pc. Then also check if there is any firmware update by Nokia for the E5 via PC Suite.

Does anything else get deleted? You can use dropbox to update files to dropbox and download to PC. Only Desktop site or App supports upload of files

So switch to Desktop mode if you use it :wink:
Alternatively you can save it as email draft too.

OP
Pratik Pawar

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
Check the card for any errors by connecting for pc. Then also check if there is any firmware update by Nokia for the E5 via PC Suite.

Does anything else get deleted? You can use dropbox to update files to dropbox and download to PC. Only Desktop site or App supports upload of files

So switch to Desktop mode if you use it :wink:
Alternatively you can save it as email draft too.

no errors in my mem card, da prob happened in my previous 2gb nokia-given preloaded card too.:-?
noyhing else gets deleted..:|

Top Bottom