cant play test drive unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Hello,
i have p4 3.00Ghz proccy . intel d101GGC mobo , 1 gb ddr400 , and i am using onboard radeon x200 graphics . i can start the game and the menu is fine but once the game starts , fps drops to 2-3 .how do i solve the prob ?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
In the video settings change the screen resolution to the lowest say 640x480
And turn of or reduce all the advanced features in the same video settings.

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
its a lowest 640x480 and advanced options were not given , i set the level of detail to low. still same thing .i dont think my onboard is that bad to give 2-3 fps on that game , i cud run carbon and most wanted pretty easily with low-mid settings.and t2t at mid settings .so i think its some other prob .. what shall i do ?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Carbon? I have played and completed it in a X200. And NFS MW doesn't need any requirements. Just 256 MB ram is necessary. I will be getting this game(TD unlimited) in probably 2 days. I will surely try it out on the D101GGC and will say you what I did.

As for now, You can try this: Right click on the file and goto properties. In the compatibility list, disable the visual themes and advanced text services.
Then before playing, shut down all the unnecessary program and the antivirus too. Then play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.