cant play IGI,Max Payne

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsunny

Journeyman
hi guys,
i m using xp sp2. Igi,max payne do not run.whenever i try to run, before loading the game an error window opens...'igi has encountered a problem and needs to close. I think some trick is required.u guys help me.how to run these games.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
For Max Payne, patch it to the lastest 1.05 patch. Once you have patched it, the game would stop crashing on Windows XP.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
My distant bro do face the same problem & kept whinning abt it!.Though I supplied that Game/cracked 2 him,but i am a Non-gamer,so dont have any info abt Max-payne.Now would this patch(XP-fix 1.05) also rectify/correct the problem in a Cracked Game .exe too?

* All u may answer the question in just a simple YES or No,'coz i know the rules here abt Cracks & stuffs, only askin the Q'n coz of my small brother,who couldNOT play the game!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@TechGuru#1, MAYBE Yes or NO.

Would you/ ur bro. facing these kinda problems if you had a ORIGINAL Game???

======SUPPORT ANTI-PIRACY========

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Even a "simple Yes or No" would be considered a response, so sorry, no help will be forthcoming in this regard.

And if you are familiar with the forum rules as you claim, please refrain from asking anything about cracks in future. There are no exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom