Cant Install Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,

I have XP installed in my PC.I tried to install Windows 7 by mounting the Windows 7 image as virtual drive.After copying the files the PC reboots.After this reboot my PC is stuck at "Verifying DMI Pool Data".Nothing happens after that.Then I installed my XP again. Please give me a solution to this problem.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Burn the image onto a DVD and then try to install it. When you reboot, the image is no longer mounted on the virtual drive.

OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
But it must have copied the necessary setup files before reboot.
After the first reboot usually the PC wont boot into DVD,it will go to the installer rite?

Neers

Broken In
I think problem is with your cd drive, it is not taking data at certain tracks. So try to have other cd or just make your own Windows 7 pen drive installation....If you want to know how to make the rescue windows 7 installation with pen drive, here is the link

Install Windows 7 by Pendrive

Neers

Broken In
I think problem is with your cd drive, it is not taking data at certain tracks. So try to have other cd or just make your own Windows 7 pen drive installation....If you want to know how to make the rescue windows 7 installation with pen drive, here is the link

Install Windows 7 by Pendrive

Status
Not open for further replies.