Can anybody tell me some alternate careers in Science stream!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I have given my XII boards this year. I am giving IIT-JEE and AIEEE this year too. But I am worried that if these two doesn't turn up what should I do!!

I am interested in Graphic Design and CAD-CAM. What course should I pursue to get into these. What is the scope of these courses in India?

Also if any one knows about Bengal Institute of Technocrats, can you tell me the fees and type of entrance tests they take for Aeronautical Engineering. The website doesn't give much details. Will pursuing a course from there will let me a find a job?

Please tell me........ and also if you could suggest me some alternative carrers, it will be very helpful!!:)

IITian

Broken In
CAD-CAM comes under mechanical engineering and are part of the syllabus of B.Tech.there is a specialization course on these things called designing but that is only for M.Tech. guys who have done their B.Tech. in Mech Engg. For CAM you need to have a good knowledge of materials and their mechanical properties, so IMO non engg courses on CAD-CAM won't be very much useful..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom