Camera talk...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I'm pretty sure cameras don't really have any depreciation. So a 8k diff seems justified, you'll just need to convince the buyer that things like the battery (you would have used most of the cycles) , dials (these get loose) are in good order and that your sensor does not have any dead areas on it. For this i think posting some recent pics in full res will do.

Condition of the kit lens (if you are giving this also) is also very imp, so couple of shots so that people can see that there are no scratches.

Where are you planning to sell? Olx, quickr, ebay or jjmehta?

sujoyp

Grand Master
LOL thanks amlan...but I think I have too many customers and I will sell off my DSLR today evening only ...and will order D7000 probably tomorrow :D all pretty fast then expected ;)

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
My modem busted yesterday... I dont know how long it's gonna take to fix it...Till then browsing center is the only place where I can access internet...

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan ...no :( ...all 3 friends didnt respond properly ...I have taken the pics but my name is not there else I would have posted in this forum too

In any case I am going to order D7000 after I get my Feb salary ....if D3100 does not sell it will be with me

WTS D3100+18-55 kit with accesories

If you know someone wanting it please put a PM :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
if it is this -> Lenspen LP-1 Lens Cleaner - Lenspen: Flipkart.com

then definitely...if its a chineese copy..then dont

kaz

right here
Thanks.....Seems like original one....Seller has good reputation too...Will PAY before sleeping tonight.... :)

Rs. 499 on Flipkart :O I have seen it selling @320 on Amazon :) That's the reason why I gave up shopping from Flipkart :(

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Even I need to get one of these. Till now i've been using the microfibre cloth from my spectacles to wipe the lens. Just hope it does not damage any coating on it

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am using lenspen for last 2 years...its really good ...microfibre cloth is ok but see that the dirt dont stick to it else when you will clean ur lens with dirty cloth it can scratch

sujoyp

Grand Master
Soo tomorrow starts new month...now waiting for my salary and will order my new Nikon D7000 :toast::doublethumb:

If locally I get it at 45, will buy locally else I am getting it for 43k online

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Soon you can go out and dare to shoot in the rain, beach with your D7000.

In terms of features, in every way D7000 is better D3100 right? Other than size and weight...

ashs1

Padawan
Guys, small help please..
My friend is looking to buy camera within 20k-25k..
He wants a camera with a big zoom..he'll be using this mainly for family functions, vacations, road trips, safari, etc..
He is firmly not interested in compacts as he already owns some nikon compact P&S camera & now wants to upgrade.
The local nearby shops had mainly recommended these 2 models :
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS & Nikon Coolpix P520.

The canon camera costs about Rs 5k-6k more than the Nikon one. The initial google search has shown us that canon is marginally better in photo quality..But is it worth the extra money ? ( keeping in mind his uses )..
Would the p520 be sufficient for his uses ?? or would it be sensible to save some more money & get a dslr ? ( Photography would, however, be just a hobby..nothing very serious. )

thanks
Regards
ash

Top Bottom