Calling all Insomniacs..

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
With the forum being down so often these days, activity has slowed to a crawl. Members don't bother to come online, few new posts...............

Oh well, I think I'll take a nice warm bath. Still quite cool here. It's 1:30 am and the thermometer in my sitting room reads 22 deg. Was around 26 this afternoon.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
reporting ..

MBBS 2nd semester exam coming, 3 days. will I pass? I think not. This **** is crazy!
Phat books, notes, ppt slides, pictures, flowcharts.. what not?

I hate when I am 'forced' to be insomniac.

goobimama

 Macboy
This is like a Forum-Twitter hybrid!

/apologies for posting outside the time limits.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
This is like a Forum-Twitter hybrid!

/apologies for posting outside the time limits.

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Hi goobi, haven't seen you in this thread for a long time.

Maybe I should come hunting you for posting before midnight. I still have a US .30 caliber M-1 carbine with me.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
i can't think of any rifle older than the M1 grand

where do you buy it from? a museum :D
No, this isn't the M1 Garand. It's an M-1 carbine (carbine = short rifle), a completely different rifle. The bullet looks like a pistol's but much longer and more powerful.

The M-1 carbine was designed in a hurry during WWII because officers, tank crew, second-line troops, paratroopers, etc needed a small light weapon. It turned out to be much better than expected and was widely used even by front-line soldiers.

It's small, short and light, and can be easily held and fired with one hand, but it packs a powerful punch with an effective range of about 300-350 metres.

Top Bottom