Calling all Insomniacs..

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
5:07 AM here. A lot many things have changed since I last visited this thread. For the better! But I still am a willful periodic insomniac. ;)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
My sleeping habits are well known over here. I had some customers come in at 10:30 PM tonight!! They wanted to come earlier but I wanted to watch the ManU vs. Liverpool match and told them to come after 8 pm.

I like ManU but I'm a Liverpool fan first. Man, did we thrash them! 4-1 on their home turf!

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
^hey, this is only for insomniacs (means, u should only post here at night):-D:-D
That's still not quite correct. You should NEVER post in this thread before midnight.

@Ecstasy: You are new to this thread, so you are pardoned this time. But if you ever post before midnight again, you will be hung upside down and you'll be tickled on the soles of your feet until you die from laughing.

curious guy

Broken In
That's still not quite correct. You should NEVER post in this thread before midnight.

@Ecstasy: You are new to this thread, so you are pardoned this time. But if you ever post before midnight again, you will be hung upside down and you'll be tickled on the soles of your feet until you die from laughing.

i love you're idea man *www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0031.gif**www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0031.gif

Top Bottom