Buying advice Home Theatre for Rs 20,000 for lg 3d led tv.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
i need a home theatre for my lg cinema 3d tv . My maximum budget is Rs.20,000.
Please suggest me a good one.

u can buy this....'' PIONEER HTP-071 HOME THEATRE IN A BOX PACKAGE ''

Pioneer HTP-071 Home Theatre in a Box Package

it is slightly higher than ur budget, but is a good deal....

OP
M

muditpopli

Broken In
i think its great deal ... thanks but i need one more help . suggest me a good home theatre + bluray 3d compatible combo..then i will see that which is better deal

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If you go for Bluray 3D combo you will have to sacrifice on sound quality. And what is a Theater where you have to compromise on the major part,that is sound! Better get a Onkyo ST 3400/3500 for Rs 5/7K over yoyr budget and buy a standalone Bluray player and add to it. These are things you dont buy every year ,so invest wisely even if it is a bit extra.

BombayBoy

Journeyman
If you go for Bluray 3D combo you will have to sacrifice on sound quality. And what is a Theater where you have to compromise on the major part,that is sound! Better get a Onkyo ST 3400/3500 for Rs 5/7K over yoyr budget and buy a standalone Bluray player and add to it. These are things you dont buy every year ,so invest wisely even if it is a bit extra.

Incinerator,

what would suggest me for a similar budget (18K-20K) sans the requirement for a player. i'll be pairing it with a 3D TV and PS3 for watching moves and gaming.

aroraanant

Explorer
Onkyo is a a very good option, people living in Delhi can visit Reliance Digital, Ambience Mall Vasant Vihar to auditon Onkyo, Pioneer and various other systems at one place.

Top Bottom