Buying a Inspiron15R today :)

rowsap1

Broken In
Basic Requirements:
Future ready system with atleast i5, 15.6" HD screen, playing most recent games in low-mid settings , no more than Rs 45000 in price

The system:
i5, 4gb Ram, 1 GB ATI 550V, 500GB HDD, price (dell exclusive,kolkata) Rs 44660.

Games i plan to play (for now):
Half Life 2- The lost coast, GTA4, Far Cry, Age of Empires 3(need to buy),Microsoft Flight Sim, XMen-Apocalypse and good old Unreal Tournament :smile::smile:

I will buy today evening.

Models i also looked:
Hp 6016TX: awesome config, awesome display, price (city center kolkata) : 46600

XPS15: Perfect laptop i would say. price(kolkata): ~ 55k
Can you inform if I missed any configs? May be better than Inspiron in the same price range? :p :p .

OP
R

rowsap1

Broken In
I bought the Laptop on Saturday!
Price: Rs 44616
Config:
i5,4gb ram, 1 GB 5650 ATI, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium (all backup and Windows CD)

Free: Dell Mouse (a big one :p) , Belkis bag(expeted a better one)

I had been using the laptop over the weekend and following are teh review so far:
Pros: Awesome graphics(playing Most Wanted at highest setting), Really fast windows, awesome sound and great space management. the outside finishing is beautiful, the power control is good.
Cons:
Too much static on the keyboard rim on heavy gaming, no codec installed as such display for movie viewing was little off from the begining. After installing codec its good.

Overall review: excellent system for excellent price.

rajeevk

Journeyman
I bought the Laptop on Saturday!
Price: Rs 44616
Config:
i5,4gb ram, 1 GB 5650 ATI, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium (all backup and Windows CD)

Free: Dell Mouse (a big one :p) , Belkis bag(expeted a better one)

I had been using the laptop over the weekend and following are teh review so far:
Pros: Awesome graphics(playing Most Wanted at highest setting), Really fast windows, awesome sound and great space management. the outside finishing is beautiful, the power control is good.
Cons:
Too much static on the keyboard rim on heavy gaming, no codec installed as such display for movie viewing was little off from the begining. After installing codec its good.

Overall review: excellent system for excellent price.

I have bought it on Friday and I am very excited and looking forward to it.

Top Bottom