Buy New DigiCam

mohityadavx

Youngling
HI!

My Dad want to buy a digital camera under the budget of RS 10000. The camera should have good battery life and would be mainly used for capturing the images of huge Iron & Steel Fabricated godowns etc which his company make and sometimes in small family function.

Though all VFM products are accepted but SONY would be given priority as he is a big fan of the brand. He on't buy KODAK at any cost due to previous experiences.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
thanx sujoyp 4 replying so fast i will wait 4 other suggestion also BTW can u suggest me some place other then ebay where i can get it 4 cheap

Thanx once again

sujoyp

Grand Master
U can also check canon IXUS 130IS:)

I donno its cheap or not but u can check this
Digital camera prices in India |digital camera online shopping | Latest Digital Camera |Buy Digital Camera | Cheap Digital Camera

sujoyp

Grand Master
No u cant use them as webcam...only some chineese cameras like from iball and frontech can be used as webcam...but there pic quality is pathetic:)

choudang

Padawan
yes .. we can, but you need 1. third party software to make this happen and 2. yor cam should support remote shooting. i am not able to recall the name but you can find it thru google using "how to use digital camera as a web cam" :mrgreen:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes .. we can, but you need 1. third party software to make this happen and 2. yor cam should support remote shooting. i am not able to recall the name but you can find it thru google using "how to use digital camera as a web cam" :mrgreen:

ever thought of 8mp webcam...its too much more then full HD streaming...

but as choudang said try to google it

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Another question I am getting SONY DSC H55 at Rs 10250 at ebay. Is there any other place at price lower than this??? Also at ebay I am not getting bundled memory so shall i get 8GB memory or 16 GB as i have heard 16GB may cause problem with H55. Please reply ASAP.

Ordered H55 at ZOOMIN.COM and got the best DEAL

Top Bottom