Building a professional PC

OP
V

vyamoham

Broken In
I have ordered AOC i2369vm from Infibeam. I should get that tomorrow.

Can you guys also suggest a speaker? It seems the motherboard has Audio Boost and SoundBlaster Cinema support. Should I go for speaker with Optical input? How is Edifier C2XD? It is selling for around 6500 in snapdeal. Is it good?

- - - Updated - - -

Post pics!!!

Shiva

Sure. I will post this week end..

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Hi all,

I asked for Asus z87 boards. Only maxiumus Gene V and Asus Z87 pro was available then.

maximus Gene was a micro ATX board and Asus Z87 pro was 17,500.

So I went with MSI itself. I got it for 16,000/-. I really liked the look of the MSI motherboard. I now really wish I had gone for a cabinet with transparent side panel. May be I will buy a Corsair Carbide 540(later).

It won some gold award from computex.

MSI Unveils Z87-GD65 Gaming Motherboard | techPowerUp

And he said, it is a better motherboard than Asus and is really good for overclocking. Asus standards are getting low now a days. He gets many issues with Asus motherboards.

It even have switch called OC Genie, which I can use to oc. I have not tried it yet. And he told there won't be any issues with warranty. It has 3 years warranty, and I should be fine with it.

Congratulations on your purchase.

But you should have listened to the forum members.Do not go with what shopkeepers say,most of them just want to make the sale and you would not go the shop for rma would you? You would go to a msi service centre and good luck finding them because there arent many (i guess none now).

Anyways doesnt matter now,enjoy your new rig,post pics and hope that the motherboard keeps on working fine.

Congratulations once again :)

Top Bottom