Budget PC for 30k :D

vinay_vissh

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Coding, rare video conversions, Virtual window [Vmware] And mid range games on "medium or low settings" .. And the one that will surely be played :- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria [Even medium or low settings will be good for me :D ]

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Base : 30k .... "Might" be able to get to 35k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Hmmm... Can you tell me for two different scenaiors :- i.e. (a) No Overclock [use stock cpu fan] (b) Overclock [get a Hyper 212 evo] [Its the quality of Motherboard i am quite worried.. Mobo for overclocking are of better quality But Costlier too]

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit or windows 8 64 bit :D

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:I am eyeing on WD Caviar Blue 500 GB Desktop Internal Hard Drive (WD5000AAKX) - WD: Flipkart.com .. i.e. 500Gb will suffice.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes.. and same or similiar to BenQ 21.5 inch LED - G2222HDL Monitor: Flipkart.com

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Reusing "Mouse" .

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Around 25th march.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes i can assemble myself :D

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Nehru place, New Delhi

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: First thanks for reading :D

### Second :-
--> I will buy a "quad core" processor.. So seeing my budget "intel" is out of reach... So i will be aiming for AMD .. and on googling yesterday i found the best one for me (at the moment) will be A10 5800K AMD A10-5800K - AMD: Flipkart.com

[If by any chance [very little i guess] I can get a quad core (locked) intel processor in my budget.. Please tell]

--> As for GPU, A10's inbuilt gpu is quite good [Better than intel's hd 4000 :p ] .. Also discrete gpu will add to cost here xD
[ Later on i might add a discrete gpu.. But Later .. so no push for it atm]

--> Power supply unit :-
Hehe i like to buy one that will be able to power on a decent [10k] discrete GPU. But Not too costlier :D

AMD A10 5800k (8000)
Corsair cx430v2 (2600)
G.Skill RipjawsX 8 GB (3000)
WD blue 500 GB HDD (3500)
Any iball / zebronics cabinet (900)
Dell ST2220L 22" LED (8500)

total: 26500

I don't have much idea of FM2 motherboards, wait for other members.

OP
V

vinay_vissh

Broken In
Thanks harshil for your time :)

--> Does "Any iball / zebronics cabinet" have enough space for a "CM hyper 212 evo" OR "a discrete Graphics card" OR "CM hyper 212 evo ++ a discrete Graphics card" ??

--> If BenQ 21.5 inch LED - G2222HDL Monitor is "(say) 1k Cheaper" than Dell ST2220L [Dell one has 3 different connectors WHILE benq has only one connector], which one I should take ??
[ I already own a BenQ 21.5 inch LED - G2222HDL on my PC (this new PC is for my sister).. This benq monitor never gave me any trouble :D .. So just curious :)]

--> Still waiting for a recommendation for a MoBo!!! :D

^ I'm quite sure the cabinet can fit an evo, and there's on doubt for fitting the card.If benq's service is good, then get it, else get the dell monitor.

Top Bottom