Budget friendly tab

click_nature

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Since i have been user for a long time of the forum.....

Before buying anything i do come here for advice's and suggestions.....

Now I am looking to have a tab for my self...... since my phone lg optimus black a 4 incher ...... find it difficult to use mails and sometime games to kill time....

What I am looking for in Tab...

1) Good speed.... suggest some 1gb or 2 gb RAM......
2) Good screen for viewing some movies
3) User friendly

Most of the time will be using for mails some work on spreed-sheets and yes games toooo...

My budget is around 15000 but can go to 20000.

I would insist you guys to suggest under or around 15000.... but if nothing under the budget then could go for 20000

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^One of the best tablets at that range.
But my personal opinion is about screen size.
7" screen is good ,but for best possible viewing experience and optimization of touch screen activities,9"~10.1" screens are the best.

quagmire

Allllright !
@click_nature : Do you need 3G? By when do you plan to buy?

I recommend you wait for the 2nd gen N7 to reach India.

OP
C

click_nature

Broken In
@sushovan : where can i buy @ 18K

@quagmire : 3g is not a must but if it supports then good....

when is the release dte for N7 2nd gen... what will be cost for the one i am looking for...

@kg11sgbg : suggest any if you have some tabs on your list

kg11sgbg

^If brand is not a big concern for you,then have a look at Simmtronics XPAD XQ1
Or you may have a look at Simmtronics XPAD FREEDOM(though screen size is 7.8").Both are priced at Rs.14k (approx.)

Then you have Byond MI8(8" screen) Tablet.
You could also have a look at : Ainol India - Sellers of Ainol Novo Tablets in India where you could find a plethora of Tablets.
Your choice ultimately.

quagmire

Allllright !
@click_nature: If you're in a hurry get the N7 '13 16 GB Wifi only model from Amazon.com (Includes Intl warranty)

*i.imgur.com/3p0ddq5.jpg

Many threads about this on xda..

ankush28

Bazinga
hey check your nearest stores for N7 2nd gen!!
I found it @ alfa(with warrenty n all 21k gsm version)

dont go with crappy brands, as you are spending 20k

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

@OP,when having a budget of Rs.20k may definitely go for NEXUS Tablets,without any compromise.
But the so called crappy Tablets are not too much of a crap throw ware,as various end users using them have favoured them.Moreover there are model from brands as Lenovo,ACER,Huawei,ASUS,etc. which are obviously not crap.

I advice any @TDF Friends to stay away from the most crappiest,bullish!t,void brand Ubislate Tablets from the nonexistent company data*Ind.

OP,having a good budget should definitely look out for bigger screen size also.

quagmire

Allllright !
@click_nature: Grab this asap and be happy.. :wink:
Amazon.com: Google Nexus 7 Tablet (7-Inch, 32GB, Black) by ASUS (2013): Computers & Accessories

kg11sgbg

@click_nature :--->your money,your budget,your choice,your liking,your reading,your learning and ultimately YOUR WISDOM.

Google is my favourite in all respects.I have no inhibition or am against the Nexus series of Tablets.
If you buy it is a Welcomed + Thanksgiving decision.

But what makes me wonder is that one of our friend is so keen into buying you the Nexus Tablet, immediately.
Is there any particular reason??? :wink:

quagmire

Allllright !
@click_nature :--->your money,your budget,your choice,your liking,your reading,your learning and ultimately YOUR WISDOM.

Google is my favourite in all respects.I have no inhibition or am against the Nexus series of Tablets.
If you buy it is a Welcomed + Thanksgiving decision.

But what makes me wonder is that one of our friend is so keen into buying you the Nexus Tablet, immediately.
Is there any particular reason??? :wink:

Are you talking about me..:mrgreen: I posted that before I knew N7 2013 would hit India so early..

Now it would be better if OP bought it from playstore only.

I firmly believe, and I think a lot of people will agree that in the Android tablet world 'Nexus' experience is unparallelled. :wink:

Of Course some features like the Stylus, Voice Call, expandable memory are not available. The user can always has other alternatives..

kg11sgbg

Are you talking about me..:mrgreen: I posted that before I knew N7 2013 would hit India so early..

Now it would be better if OP bought it from playstore only.

I firmly believe, and I think a lot of people will agree that in the Android tablet world 'Nexus' experience is unparallelled. :wink:

Of Course some features like the Stylus, Voice Call, expandable memory are not available. The user can always has other alternatives..
That is a serious drawback for this extraordinary impeccable functional Nexus Tablet,at least for me,don't know about others...

Friend never mind,I do meant you, but nothing personal here,no offence taken.Your advice is valuable and laudable, but I think it's upto OP's choice what he will purchase. Isn't your way of commenting justifies some sort of other thoughts,especially when you are imposing an emergency type of purchase situation for OP?

Top Bottom