BSNL : Why ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
I use the BSNL Home 500 plan and so I started downloading stuff from 2:08am till 7:45am... I was sure to disconnect the connection and switch off the router/modem before starting and after ending... but still when i went online to see my data transfer records from dataone.in and then logging on, they considered all that i had downloaded, i mean isn't it free?? They added it to the net usage and not to the sum of night unlimited... even the service records show that i started at 2:08 am and ended at 7:45am then why is it not free?? Is it their mistake and will they correct is later ? Plz Help... i'm not gonna download anything till i get this cleared ...

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Even if you download between 2:15-7:45 it gets listed in your Downloads but does not get accounted in the respective download limit
So no worries.Just download :D

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
ya, post screenshot...it wud help us in helping u

it gets recorded as data transferred but it shudn't get added up in your bill...have u recvd any bill or its ur 1st month?

OP
B

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
uhmmm... in the service records, there is a last column for something called "fee" .... what's that ?? plz tell me ..
will post screenshots soon....

Ishan

In the zone
instead of 2:08 start at 2:30 coz ur pc clock might not match bsnl's!
then stop worrying coz its free...

RajU
ok, here you go
after you login click: Service Records,
there you will find: Select the service you want to query
there you will find your plan, select it, click OK, all done...

boosters

In the zone
BSNL is sucks use Airtel connecton unlimited but you have to face with download speed at day , and at night all are happy.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
I use the BSNL HOME 1000,
384 Kbps/Upto 2Mbps ( 210 KBPS DL speed)
hmm..... yaar main bhi yahi hi jaan na chahta hoon..
how to calculate my Night Unlimited usage ?

image link >
*img259.imageshack.us/img259/586/home1000dataoneam2.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/586/home1000dataoneam2.jpg

plz help
thanks

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
use a tool called shaplus bandwidth finder to get detailed results of your usage, both in normal time and free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom