bsnl unlimited 1mbps and 2mbps for business

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Journeyman
bsnl really rox...what sux are isps like airtel,reliance,sify.etc.....bsnl rox coz its got the best speeds in the country for the cheapest rates....it never NEVER makes any mistake in ur bills( every reliance/airtel user must be knowing what am i taking about)....and after 1.5 years using bsnl i can say that there customer service is quite satisfactory...atleast here in lko it is much much better than those of private isps...

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Rs 700(900-200 Rental) for 256 kbps Unlimited broadband is definitely better than the Rs 999(+ Taxes = 1100) That airtel demands .

I'm happy after switching Over to BSNL .

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
How come you got a bill above 1lakh???????? And I agree that they don't have a customer care. I guess someone else had used your account and they hadn't done port binding.

No...I was in the Rs.500 plan for home and they charged the free usage between 2AM and 8AM inspite of giving them all hard copy proofs of usage.:( Daytime usage limit was at that time at 1GB and I kept within my limits.:| Anyway I do not regret my decision to leave their worst service and switch to Tata Indicom.:) They never made any mistake in my telephone bills. And for internet, my parents are using Alliance broadband at Rs.500 for 256kbps unlimited.:)

bsnl really rox...what sux are isps like airtel,reliance,sify.etc.....bsnl rox coz its got the best speeds in the country for the cheapest rates....it never NEVER makes any mistake in ur bills( every reliance/airtel user must be knowing what am i taking about)....and after 1.5 years using bsnl i can say that there customer service is quite satisfactory...atleast here in lko it is much much better than those of private isps...

Read above and you will be mistaken.:rolleyes: Alliance (www.alliancekolkata.com) rocks.:) BSNL $ucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom