BSNL speed back to normal..share your exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevebadshah

FOCK FEAR drink BANDWIDTH
hi folks
i think the SEA ME WE cable got repaired.or bsnl guys have got some free traffic after ending the promo offer :(( .coz my bsnl speed 256kbps is back..i have download mp3 song at 25KB to 30KB avg speed..

wish v could get 512 continously??

share your speed here..

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Yeah.... BSNL ended the double speed offer 3-4 day before and now I am back to normal :( I am looking forward to get some positive results (in India) of following Statement
"The project aims to take these regions to the forefront of global communication by significantly increasing the bandwidth and global connectivity of users along its route between Singapore and France," the website said.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya looks like the problem is fixed, getting normal speeds from today morning :)

*www.speedtest.net/result/798240146.png

OP
stevebadshah

stevebadshah

FOCK FEAR drink BANDWIDTH
@rockstar..dude its really to costly for us to afford 1350/-..i'm under ul625 plan,atleast you guys have an option to opt for MTNL 999...these bee s an l guys dont even know about EVDO card here in my place..when i asked then they showed me 3G cards with a speed of 3.1 unlimited but price :( 3599/- :(....

@cell: where can we contact the bee s n l top executive , and inform him to increase the bandwidth? can we create a campaign or anything possible to submit a application from the masses?

P.S: i'm new to digit n i wanna make new friends ..plz reply to my friend req:)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
@stevebadshah
yaha pe MTNL nahi hai.. :(
and mere broadband ka BSNL plan 512 Kbps 1350 plus hai..

MTNL 752Kbps UL @ 749 per month :shock:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

@stevebadshah
yaha pe MTNL nahi hai.. :(
and mere broadband ka BSNL plan 512 Kbps 1350 plus hai..

MTNL 752Kbps UL @ 749 per month :shock:

icebags

Technomancer
BSNL is the most stupid telecomm company ever. :grin:

all they can do is install few telecomm equips once, sit relaxed on the table and sell service @ heavy prices for next 10 yrs.

seriously they need to look beyond the box, compare stuff with others and try to upgrade themselves.

(so many years and time is evidence how BSNL failed to launch proper IPTV service/ 3g phone service/ GPRS internet services and not to mention half decade old internet plan up gradation) :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom