Bsnl 2-8 download while u r asleep(my tutorial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blademast3r

In the zone
[h1]THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR H500 USERS[/h1]
Ok guys here is an 100% workin tutorial for downloadin stuff from 2-8 usin dataone home connection...I tested this for a month and now am makin tutorial...

Here are the steps :

Step 1 :

Download and install this third party app called auto powerup and shutdown to start/shutdown/schedule u r comp from here *www.lifsoft.com/downloads.html

Step 2 :

Configure this app to start your comp at 2:10 a.m , let it start the download manager/torrent client/ftp client from where u hav to download the file at around 2:15 a.m
Then configure the download manager/torrent client to start downloadin as soon as the app is started.
Finally stop the client from downloadin at 7:30 and schedule a shut down at 7:35(Or get your lazy *ss of your bed and shut down comp and turn off modem)
the config is done...
Now for the working..

Step 3:

i)Basically yu hav to turn on your comp the night b4 u wanna download and ii)add links to your download client....
iii)Then start auto power and shut down...
iv)Then put your comp into hibernate mode usin auto power shut down...
v)After the comp has gone into hibernation mode, turn on the modem...u shud only see ONLY ONE orange led....

Step 4:

Sleep!!!

Step 5 : Wake up turn off modem and comp and rush to work/college :d

Step 6: Come back and enjoy download!!!

Wasnt that easy

Now for the workin :

When u put the comp in hibernation with auto power shut down workin , it starts the comp at the set time...
The modem goes into , what i call as a sleep mode whn only one led is orange...Bsnl starts recordin a download only when both are orange...When modem is not used for a long time modem goes into this mode...When the download client is started the modem becomes active and this time is logged...download starts....download is stopped by 7:30 and comp is turned off...modem goes into "sleep" mode after some time...this is before 8:00 so download is not counted...
Here is the proof

*i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/rammbhat/usage.jpg

all the best!!!

NOTE: I hav tried this only on the huawei smartaz MT800 modem

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
These may Work for Torrents,but what abt those general "FREE" RS or any Host that offer d/l only with number punchers ?

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
to be honest i hav tested this method using Rapidshare only...Use rapidget to form a queue and schedule this software...

jack// ani

In the zone
blademast3r said:
to be honest i hav tested this method using Rapidshare only...Use rapidget to form a queue and schedule this software...

dude...are you serious!! i never heard free rapidshare link queue....on the earth, you must be talking about premium link...

planetcall

Indian by heart
Download and install this third party app called auto powerup and shutdown to start/shutdown/schedule u r comp from here

yes...I would love to have a software which can automatically start my PC. I would especially love if it can put my plugs in socket as well *drliew.net/emoticons/laugh_13.gif

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Nice tutorial, even i had made a similar one, exclusively for Dataone connections using Bit torrent or Scheduled Download Managers like DAP.
Here's the tutorial:
Dataone Automation

Savvy:!:

planetcall

Indian by heart
Well...I had my own way of automating my system for Dataone Happy Hour. Unfortunately, it worked par beyond my expectation and my bill for the first month was a little more than 63000 bucks. They billed me in H250 plan rather than H500. A few of the old members already know this story :)
*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif

aku

Gonna make it BiG
hey! Just da similar thing hapnd with me. This month got a bill of 15k for bb usage.it mentioned 250 plan. Lodged a complain and finaly got a revised bill of 1.6k.
wat surprized me da most ws hw can da d.e. be such a n idiot! I had to do all da calculations and take printout of scrnshots b4 i ws abl 2 convience him dat da bil was a faulty 1. God!

planetcall

Indian by heart
H250 ??? Never dream of this hack man. What happened with me by chance ! would be a reality for you. First migrate to H500 then think of doing this.

Caution:: The topic is only for H500 users Kindly attach this string to the first post else many here would end up paying hefty bills.

*www.smileyarchiv.net/durcheinander-erstaunt/durcheinander-erstaunt0061.gif

goobimama

 Macboy
hey man...
your tutorial is sure handy but i have the D link modem GLB-502T ADSL 2+Router
do u think it will work

reply will be appreciated

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
I'm not sure dude...but it may...try this ..
follow the above steps, but download a small file <10 mb at 2:10 and check if it is charged or not...this is how i checked initially too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom