Status
Not open for further replies.

marketraise

Broken In
Friends can you tell me about browser and is speed of internet dependent on browser too?Actually I want to know if the net speed is not good enough just by changing the browser can we increase the speed to some extent will this affect the speed?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Browser can't increase the speed of data transfer but can optimize available bandwidth so that efficiency is increased(ie pages appear to load faster). Firefox , Opera, Safari work faster than Internet Explorer

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ marketraise
Dude post your question in the right section.
For browser opera is best for speed & firefox is best for reliability.

monkey

Padawan
What does "Browser" has to do with "Hardware Troubleshooting"?
Mods please move this thread to proper section.

OP
M

marketraise

Broken In
@ marketraise
Dude post your question in the right section.
For browser opera is best for speed & firefox is best for reliability.

Thanks to all friends and I will try opera too lets see if my query is solved by the you said I have posted under wrong heading sorry friends but thanks for suggestions I will reply to you as and when I try this opera too.Please can any one tell me where should I post this post in actually I mean under what heading?

OP
M

marketraise

Broken In
^^Questions and Answers

Thanks friend I will keep in mind to post all my queries in the Question Answer section.And once again I have to say you all thanks as you told me go for opera and guess my query got solved really this opera is faster than my fire fox.I was impressed with this It seems you all are using the same just one question as you suggested me of opera I have query with opera and Yahoo format whenever I open my yahoo account and enter into compose part in Fire fox I get the text formatting bar but it is not displayed in opera have I need to installed something for making it visible or its in some other heading there?
Please solve this small query of mine as its related to your suggestion I think you can solve it more efficiently this is the reason I posted this one also in the same heading.:p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW ! It's still in this section ? Mods plaese move it to the right section..

OP
M

marketraise

Broken In
WOW ! It's still in this section ? Mods plaese move it to the right section..

Sorry buddy for being here so long but for hardware queries I can be here na?
Actually I have problem with my new Graphic card even though I have installed it to my PC but I am still getting blurr Graphics any suggestions.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's all right dude - take it easy.

or your gfx card prob start a new thread under this "Hardware Troubleshooting" section :D

Then many members will try to help you out :D

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Firefox anyday, It's reliable, quick and it works !

Firefox also has a lot of applications that have been developed by the users, I use a lot of them, help a lot for browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom