Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

Re: Best Browser!!!

IE 7 RC1 is the primary browser, firefox 2ndry

dissel

Cyborg Agent

I am a long time(since 2002) user/fan of opera....But after getting Firefox 2 RC2 in hand......I am quite impressed.....FF team did a Major Improvement in their product line....It is Great. :)

eddie

El mooooo

samrulez said:
But guyz, FireFox v2.0 RC2 is much faster than Opera 9.02 Build 8585... :D
Shhh...that is supposed to be a secret!!! :D
Don't let everyone know or else they will also be in browsing heaven as well ;)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent

I think Opera & firefox both

i prefer FF for its extensions

opera in its latest version very cool & compatible

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

thewisecrab said:
nothing beats opera 9.0!!

WORNG! Firefox beats Opera!!!!! :D

Firefox is 3x faster, 10x safer, 5x simpler, and 1000000X customizable!!!! :D

Firefox with its extensions ROCKS!!!!!!!

Besides Opera is, slower, and has 1000000X compatibility problems!..Some pages just refuse to open in Opera! :D

nOObs=Opera :D

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Opera was, is and will remain the best for me. I had expected Safari to be better than Opera when switching to the Macintosh, but it is not. I promptly downloaded Opera for Mac and just love it. It's screaming fast! :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

samrulez said:
WORNG! Firefox beats Opera!!!!! :D

Firefox is 3x faster, 10x safer, 5x simpler, and 1000000X customizable!!!! :D

Firefox with its extensions ROCKS!!!!!!!

Besides Opera is, slower, and has 1000000X compatibility problems!..Some pages just refuse to open in Opera! :D

nOObs=Opera :D
Soory I disagree. Opera is many times faster than Firefox without a doubt. Yes, nothing can beat firefox in customisation. Also, Opera is one of the only two browsers to pass ACID2 test. So, it is never a fault of opera that pages don't render properly on it. Rather it's the fault of designers most of the times as they don't adhere to W3C standards. If you ever encounter a page that doesn't render properly in Opera, then check it's validity at w3c site. And you will find loads of errors. So, Opera is being punished for following the rule.
It has been seen a few times that if the site detects opera , it sends a different css which doesn't let pages render well in opera.

OP
gursimran_2006

gursimran_2006

Broken In

opera is fastest. i luv it.
monzilla firefox is good in browsing images, javascripts(i use it for downloading wallpapers).

But i use opera.

Opera ROX!!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

tech_your_future said:
If you ever encounter a page that doesn't render properly in Opera, then check it's validity at w3c site. And you will find loads of errors. So, Opera is being punished for following the rule.
It has been seen a few times that if the site detects opera , it sends a different css which doesn't let pages render well in opera.
And if you ever do run across such a site (GMail is a good example), you can simply right-click and select 'Edit site preferences...' from the menu. Select the 'Network' tab and set the 'Browser identification' to 'Mask as Mozilla'. The site will work properly after that. This clearly proves that Opera is more than capable of handling any webpage.

tech_your_future, it's quite obvious that samrulez posted that comment just to start a flame war here. He, and most other hardcore Firefox supporters too, doesn't genuinely believe any of the crap.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent

Guyz,
I'm not talking about Firefox at stock , I'm taking about a highly Tweaked firefox, the one which I have! :D

aryayush said:
tech_your_future, it's quite obvious that samrulez posted that comment just to start a flame war here. He, and most other hardcore Firefox supporters too, doesn't genuinely believe any of the crap.
ok I wanted the spirit here...coz I wanted to express my love for FF :D

But don't take anything personally ;)

I don't want to make this member wars....I just want to keep it browser wars! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom