brought china n95- my my experience and some doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
hi all, well, I have brought a full box piece china n95.
its a 2 cam (front & back), bluetooth, wap, audio video player enabled device. its touch screen too, having a stylus. most mind blowing thing s, it can carry 2 sims at a time, both coverages will show on desktop . having 64mb micro mmc. display clarity will, break ur heart.

its performance.
I have played some mp3s, so loud, I have played, 3gp and mp4 video files, mmm tremendous.

now one thing I m sure that, the brand nokia or any other handset companies, very less will be the production cost. they r charging too high frm us, is only to give advertisements. in one word, the may cheating us, where all the above said functions r they also offers.but double or thripple in price.

be kind to shate with me;

I hope its s40. not s60.is it?
I can't do factory reset. where codes I have entered does not match. can u provide the default code?

soon, I will compare and post with some branded one.

thanking u

mobileman

Pathik

Google Bot
its s40 for sure..
not even the standard one... it is a *invented in china* s40..
the cam sucks..
try 12345, 00000

arunks

Hey here is the aks
what is its price..from where have u got it. and is it with bill... i m talking of china made n95 not nokia

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
hi all,,and dear arunks,
well, I havint got or no one will , get a bill or warranty as it s n frm china.
this one, I have brought frm one of my friend.he frankly said to that, no warranty.

I have paid Rs. 7500/-

Ravirdv

Broken In
its based on modified linux and does not have features like s60 3rd edition phone, it just looks like n95 software wise its totally different thing

arunks

Hey here is the aks
mobileman said:
hi all, well, I have brought a full box piece china n95.
its a 2 cam (front & back), bluetooth, wap, audio video player enabled device. its touch screen too, having a stylus. most mind blowing thing s, it can carry 2 sims at a time, both coverages will show on desktop . having 64mb micro mmc. display clarity will, break ur heart.

its performance.
I have played some mp3s, so loud, I have played, 3gp and mp4 video files, mmm tremendous.

now one thing I m sure that, the brand nokia or any other handset companies, very less will be the production cost. they r charging too high frm us, is only to give advertisements. in one word, the may cheating us, where all the above said functions r they also offers.but double or thripple in price.

be kind to shate with me;

I hope its s40. not s60.is it?
I can't do factory reset. where codes I have entered does not match. can u provide the default code?

soon, I will compare and post with some branded one.

thanking u

mobileman

U have written "display clarity will, break ur heart." what it means... is the display really ugly or what do u wanna say... chinese mobile bought has awesome display with 262K color and awesome looks with slim design...

What is bad in ur case..its look? or display?

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
hi dear arunks,
ooops, I supposed to express my feeling, its great yaar. I have put an image frm my PC, still, it shown great. really nice.

and my dear ravirdv,
I hope u r expert n some ways on china n95. could u suggest some sort of applications to use in this?

waiting to get guieded.

thanking u all, I will post ist pic's soon..

mobileman

Ravirdv

Broken In
dont know if it supports any applications and take a look @ chinese n93i *www.symbian-freak.com/news/007/09/surprising_good_looking_n93i_clone.htm

yogi_7272

Broken In
have seen it .. looks very much like org n95 :) .. but os did not look like symbian .. only had it for few minutes .. cam module was not that good ..anyways .for that price its a decent buy ..

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
no man its available in New delhi my friend is selling so many fakes china mobiles and u wil get 5mp mobile under 10k with so many features but without no warrany cauz of china thing if anyone need from delhi and if u can go to nehru place then tel me i will give his contact number

azzu

AJJU
pathiks i dont think he is talkin about Chineese n95 may be about some other mobile under 10k

arunks

Hey here is the aks
if u want to one good one then u can purchase from me..
link is here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68859

if anybody has problem that i posted link here then plz specify

qadirahmed

Journeyman
sorry dude...... u cant install any application......
and am very sorry to say very soon ur going to face a problem.....
i mean ur fone is going to restart again and again...... this is the least prob...
which most of the ppls face.......

just do praying....... not to get this problem or else find a bakra........

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68859

this is also one of the china fone........

have a look

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
ya it is becoz of chinese make that u get features of near abt 15-20K in just 7-10K..... and also nowadays every 2nd item is china made or china remake.. :D :) this all knows... China is advancing very much in technology... I have my nokia n70 and tv and even more gadgets made in china or chinese make.. and all are working good from many many months

and one thing more. i m not saying good abt chinese items as i m selling one.. but all know what chinese items provide.. they have decent features and that too in low prices

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I had seen this phone with a girl in the train.

You have entered into a bad deal dude, it looks horrible. I cant believe how did you convince yourself to buy the cell. Its no S60 or S40, i have not got a change to try it out, but from what i saw of the phone with the girl, the sound was not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom