broadband monitor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkar1986

Broken In
i hav a bsnl broadband line. Is there any software to monitor how much total data is been transfered/received after I connect to internet. So that i can know how much i use....heheh....

W8ing for reply...Please

well use DUF (Dataone Usage Finder)...it is a software to find the total bandwidth usage per month...the latest version (1.4 beta), provides you with bandwidth usage after deducting th happy hour(2 am -8 am) usage. And also th bill amount.

You can download it from, *duf.sourceforge.net/

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
^^^ my mistake:::
Have tried downloading the above software,but its only for BSNL ppl,need you to login with your dataone user name and passwd...

S

saiaspire

Magitime

i use magitime, it automatically calculates usage and is really great. It's a freeware.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Another vote for DUMeter. Very efficient with lots of useful features. Other s/w.'s are resource hogging and not half as gud as DUMeter

h_kunte

Journeyman
I use the softy from shaplus..Its a cool thing & gives us separate data entries for data transferred during free time & billed time...You can download it from:

*www.shaplus.com/exes/misc/DataOne-Bandwidth 2.4.zip

HK

OP
P

pushkar1986

Broken In
hey for shaplus we need to spend some kbs as it connects the website....du meter do not need to connect any web...it calculates from our comp...& the main thing its it has many features.

u can use it for any type of connection(dialup/broadband).stopwatch feature is ausome..

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
well i use i-Speeder which is provided by MSI for its mobos only(i think so).
it measues real-time upload/download bandwidth and also the data transfered.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
2 Queries
1) Is "Shaplus" App safe enough to access all the data1 record "by giving away the ID & Password on the Net"?

2) Why does my DU Meter ALWAYS shows/records MORE downloads/uploads figures than what ACTUALLY is from the bsnl dataone record fifures for downloads.uploads
So,since the DUMeter & BSNL Data1 records of DL/UL r always IN-consistent,How much Trustworthy the Record/figures of DU meter is?

Can..sum1 care to nser carefully?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
1. Shaplus must be used with a firewall in order to ensure that its connecting only to the BSNL server and nowhere else. Its usually safe.

2. I dont get that problem. But for u/l, sometimes when the modem conncts data is sent too, DU counts each and all and not only when the connection is set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom