Broad Band Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
1) Whenever I get connected to internet after 2 or 3 minute I automatically get disconnected . But the icon at systray indicate that I am connected, but actually I get dissconnected as I try to open any site, I got massage page can't displayed. Then I have to restart the system after that i can open any site. Problem is after 2 or 3 minute I get disconnected automatically.

2) Manytime I get Win32.exe Error? What is this and why it occurs ?

3) One of my friend when start it's system after the window get started (desktop icon shows, startup menu show, desktop wallpaper show.)It automatically get restarted. why it is happening so ?

abhipal

Journeyman
The disconneting broad band problem is also occuring in my PC too. And for that there is no option but to restart the pc. Why is this problem occuring? Is it the Hardware problem. My modem is HUAWEI SmartAX MT880.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
U guys using any firewall??
when i turn the firewall off this happens to me too..
trying activating the firewall..

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
turn on the firewall as stated ^^^ and see what all things are getting a acess from the firewall

OP
Kaushal Hiwarkar

Kaushal Hiwarkar

Be Healthy, Keep Smiling
I have activated my firewall then also same problem occurs. I have installed Active Virus Shield. and scan many time no problem found

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Most probably this is a problem with the ISP.On many occassions I have found that the modem's ADSL link light stays orange indicating that the link is working fine but no web pages will open.The only solution is to switch off the modem and again switch on.The connection will again quit after sometime with no indication on the modem. What I presume is that there are too many users at that time and the ISP's server kicks you out though everything is fine upto that point.Inadequate bandwidth and too many users.I cannot think of any other explanation.

sashijoseph

In the zone
Hey try one thing...from the splitter just remove the line which goes to the phone and then see if the disconnects still happen.I've got no explanation for it but once I was facing a similar problem and removing the phone link helped.Though the next day eveything was back to normal.So most probably it's an ISP issue,try contacting their support guys.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi guys,
Seems most broadband users are having this problem. I run a net cafe and suffered a lot due to this same problem. Finally, I got hold of a patch which when activated rectified this error. I guess I cant post it here, but if someone wants it, I can mail it back to them. It is a patch for generic host win.32 error. It will surely solve your problems.
My mail -- lovemeall26@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom