*Bought a "ideapad 500s" laptop, its dead within 2 days, lenovo CC are not replacing. How to get re

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

My friend bought a laptop "Lenovo ideapad 500s" for Rs.52,000 from Lenovo Showroom, Nehru Place. Within 2 days, LAPTOP got dead. He visited nearest Lenovo service centre where they said its mother board problem so consult " on site warranty" after consulting on site warranty "lencare" website and sending emails. They responded so late and said engineer will visit and going to check whether its DOA or not, finally after 15 days engineer came home and declared its DOA and they packed it , applied some sticker and said to keep it with yourself,

And wait for DOA certificate that will come in 2-3 days. Now its been 5 days , and nobody came for DOA certificate.

Today i got an email that, "we can not replace machine , contact to your dealer from you have purchased." And on dealers bill its mentioned that " Goods once sold can not be taken back or exchanged "

My friend is mentally tortured by lenovo people.
Now what to do ? He want his money back or replacement.

Please help me guys.

Shop Name: S.S.D.N Techsystems, G-2 RAJA HOUSE, 30-31 NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI.

Model : Lenovo Ideapad 500s

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Re: *Bought a "ideapad 500s" laptop, its dead within 2 days, lenovo CC are not replacing. How to ge

Hi guys,

My friend bought a laptop "Lenovo ideapad 500s" for Rs.52,000 from Lenovo Showroom, Nehru Place. Within 2 days, LAPTOP got dead. He visited nearest Lenovo service centre where they said its mother board problem so consult " on site warranty" after consulting on site warranty "lencare" website and sending emails. They responded so late and said engineer will visit and going to check whether its DOA or not, finally after 15 days engineer came home and declared its DOA and they packed it , applied some sticker and said to keep it with yourself,

And wait for DOA certificate that will come in 2-3 days. Now its been 5 days , and nobody came for DOA certificate.

Today i got an email that, "we can not replace machine , contact to your dealer from you have purchased." And on dealers bill its mentioned that " Goods once sold can not be taken back or exchanged "

My friend is mentally tortured by lenovo people.
Now what to do ? He want his money back or replacement.

Please help me guys.

Shop Name: S.S.D.N Techsystems, G-2 RAJA HOUSE, 30-31 NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI.

Model : Lenovo Ideapad 500s

Post the whole timeline on twitter Lenovo India and Lenovo handlers with email screenshots.
Then you may proceed to consumer court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Re: *Bought a "ideapad 500s" laptop, its dead within 2 days, lenovo CC are not replacing. How to ge

Post the whole timeline on twitter Lenovo India and Lenovo handlers with email screenshots.
Then you may proceed to consumer court.

How to contact to consumer court ? And how much time it gonna take ?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

How to contact to consumer court ? And how much time it gonna take ?

First post on twitter

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Have you contacted the dealer yet regarding this?It may be possible that there was some kind of temporary billing issue from dealer side with respect to lenovo.I am assuming your friend got a proper bill with vat & store seal etc because that is a must.

consumer forum in delhi,consumer court in delhi, consumer court in mumbai, consumer forum in mumbai,consumer helpline, consumer court, consumer forum, address of consumer court, consumer, consumer case, consumer protectio

IN THE UNION TERRITORY OF DELHI, AS MANY AS 10 DISTRICT FORUMS, EACH HEADED BY A PRESIDENT, ARE FUNCTIONING IN THE VARIOUS PARTS OF DELHI AND THE DETAILS OF THE DISTRICT FORUMS, FUNCTIONING IN THE UNION TERRITORY OF DELHI, TOGETHER WITH THEIR LOCATIO

Top Bottom