bootable cd with magiciso

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys help me ..i want to open a iso file in magiciso and want to burn it ina cd and want to make it as a bootable one..

can anyone help me ...

please and hurry

CadCrazy

in search of myself
You do t need Magic Iso for it. You can do it with nero also. Right click on the file and open with nero. Insert CD/DVD in the drive. Follow the on screen instructions to burn it.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i have a iso file... which i think i can be opened with magicsio alone??

please help me guys and i am waiting...
please

Last edited:

CadCrazy

in search of myself
You want to open it or burn it. If only burn it then there s no need of Magic ISO. You can also open the file with WINRAR if you want to see the contents.
BTW i never used Magic Iso but i hope there s no magic in opening file with it. Just right click on the file and open it with Magic ISO.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
my friend gave me..
leave about it ,.,,
wht am supposed to do please help..
next week i am going to assemble a system.. and want to freshlt install this version of xp..
i dont want o upgrade or something like that...

CadCrazy

in search of myself
See it carefully
CadCrazy said:
You do t need Magic Iso for it. You can do it with nero also. Right click on the file and open with nero. Insert CD/DVD in the drive. Follow the on screen instructions to burn it.

slugger

Banned
naveen_reloaded said:
guys help me ..i want to open a iso file in magiciso and want to burn it ina cd and want to make it as a bootable one..

can anyone help me ...

please and hurry
if u just wan 2 burn an ISO file onto a disk NERO will do it more than satisfactorily (assumin dat if u got XP ka ISO, den NERO is also within ur reach ;))

if d ISO was made to hold bootable content den by burning d ISO u will make d CD/DVD bootable 2

assumed dat u know how to burn ISOs

but still i will tell ;) :)

in Nero select d Image, Project, Copy tab
den in option dat u r presented with select Disc Image or Saved Project option
in d next winod u will b asked to point out d location of d ISO file, do it and d rest is.........;)

Last edited:

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Are main ise yahi samjhne ki koshish kar raha hun par samajh nahi raha hai. Hope tumhari bat ise kuch samajh aa jaye

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
slugger said:
if u just wan 2 burn an ISO file onto a disk NERO will do it more than satisfactorily (assumin dat if u got XP ka ISO, den NERO is also within ur reach ;))

if d ISO was made to hold bootable content den by burning d ISO u will make d CD/DVD bootable 2

thnks for the reply ..the iso which i have is slipstreamed... and i dont know wht u are mentioning ..

because prev when i got vista beta iso.. i made the error just like now , and wasnt able to boot from the cd...

all i want is to make this version of xp to boot straight from tyhe cd...

please if any one can help me by giving me detail instructuioin ... it will be very usefull..

thnks again for the reply ...
wating for your reply ..
*www.magiciso.com/FAQ/FAQ0004.htm?=miso_hlp

does this site help me ..can i follow thier instructuion.. but this version itself is altered so that it got sp2 in it ...

CadCrazy said:
Are main ise yahi samjhne ki koshish kar raha hun par samajh nahi raha hai. Hope tumhari bat ise kuch samajh aa jaye

sorry i dont know hindi

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok..let me put it ..

to make a cd bootable dont u need neccesaary files??

if so my nero is asking for the boot image...when i try to start to burn a bootable cd...

thats were i am confused...
now where do i get these files..
i am using nero 7

and since because its a iso file.. should i have to extract them to my hard disk and start the bot disk option in nero??

slugger

Banned
naveen_reloaded said:
ok..let me put it ..

to make a cd bootable dont u need neccesaary files??

if so my nero is asking for the boot image...when i try to start to burn a bootable cd...

thats were i am confused...
now where do i get these files..
i am using nero 7

arre!!!! dint u say dat u have an ISO file of a slipstreamed copy of XP corporate edition

so wen NERO ask u for d location of d ISO file just point out d location

or do u want to create an ISO of a slipstreamed copy of XP

plz clarify

do u have an ISO

OR

do you want to create an ISO

d FAQ dat u pointed out was for creating a slipstreamed copy and den makin an ISO

but from ur post i get d impression dat u already have d ISO

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i have slipstreamed version of .iso

now please tell me how to make this .iso file into a bootable!!!! CD DISK ??/

i just need it to install this version on to my new system.. so i want to make sure this is a bootable XP INSTALLABLE DISK..

sorry for being soooo kiddish.. but the thing is i have only one CD at present.. thats why... i cant waste it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom