Booked airline ticket with Mr. name instead of "Miss" for my sister. :( Plzzzzz help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,
need help & suggestion, booked a ticket via eezego.com for GOAIR (Domestic one way) for my sister. In hurry i booked ticket with "Mr." salutation. Now guys tell me, will there be any problem during security check? I confirmed about this 3 times by calling GOAIR CC, and they said. There is no problem, just show ID proof during security check. :(

And i've one more doubt, my sis has single name: "Sneha" and no surname. This is 1st time i booked ticket for her for flight, and w/o "last name" booking form was not proceeding further, so i entered "SNEHA SNEHA" in first name & last name field. So guys, any problem? This is suggested by GOAIR CC.

Now her name is showing like this on eTicket: "Mr.Sneha Sneha" :( On PAN card its only "SNEHA". plz guys, clear my above 2 doubts. plzzzz... she is going 1st time alone. :(

Vignesh B

Youngling
Re: ►► Booked airline ticket with Mr. name instead of "Miss" for my sister. :( Plzzzzz help me...

Even I don't have a surname officially, so I book my tickets as ''Vignesh Vignesh''. My PAN card states my name as only ''Vignesh''. Till now I have faced no problems.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Re: ►► Booked airline ticket with Mr. name instead of "Miss" for my sister. :( Plzzzzz help me...

Dominos have my name as "Mrs. Nipun" in their computers. They say it cannot be changed now that its once added. Many times they dont give me my pizza because its written "Mrs." :x

clmlbx

Technomancer

IMO it is domestic so no problem at all.. my all identification papers are screw up by government...no one has last name:mad:.. tried a lot but no one is willing to make change..

Dominos have my name as "Mrs. Nipun" in their computers. They say it cannot be changed now that its once added. Many times they dont give me my pizza because its written "Mrs." :x

sorry but :rofl:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Not a problem.
Neville Neville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

IMO it is domestic so no problem at all.. my all identification papers are screw up by government...no one has last name:mad:.. tried a lot but no one is willing to make change..

sorry but :rofl:

hey man, don't laugh on him. Now i can understand his prob. But what about my sis. I've entered Mr. Sneha, :( :( :(

Even I don't have a surname officially, so I book my tickets as ''Vignesh Vignesh''. My PAN card states my name as only ''Vignesh''. Till now I have faced no problems.

thank u VIGNESH VIGNESH, :) you cleared my one doubt. What about mr/miss prob? :(

clmlbx

Technomancer

no disrespect at all, I have faced many problems like it I guess you missed where I said my no government paper has last name on it.. for instance I went to passport office to rectify it.. one who talked to me said better don't give it to rectify as you don't know it will come back or not , It is better if you have passport rather then without it.. I asked will it problem If I go to foreign countries.. he said no it won't be a problem.. I was talking about this to my friend he works as a front desk in Hotel.. he said I have seen many people passport with just first name.. It won't be a problem at all.. so keeping fingers crossed when I use it..

I face this problem every day.. I know how many papers I had to give just open an bank account by my proper name..

IMO there won't be any problem..at least not at all in domestic.. as here officials consider this mistakes.. as In India it is common

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

no disrespect at all, I have faced many problems like it I guess you missed where I said my no government paper has last name on it.. for instance I went to passport office to rectify it.. one who talked to me said better don't give it to rectify as you don't know it will come back or not , It is better if you have passport rather then without it.. I asked will it problem If I go to foreign countries.. he said no it won't be a problem.. I was talking about this to my friend he works as a front desk in Hotel.. he said I have seen many people passport with just first name.. It won't be a problem at all.. so keeping fingers crossed when I use it..

I face this problem every day.. I know how many papers I had to give just open an bank account by my proper name..

IMO there won't be any problem..at least not at all in domestic.. as here officials consider this mistakes.. as In India it is common

thank god, we are indians. :) hey man, can you tel me about salutation problem? Mr instead of miss. :(

clmlbx

Technomancer

as here officials consider this mistakes

I guess no problem.. even you talked to officials and they said it will be ok..

iinfi

mekalodu

Mr. thing can create problem sometimes .... but sneha sneha wont ...
call the airline and check with them! or call the ezeego folks ... ask her to carry photo ID. which is mandatory anyway ..

clmlbx

Technomancer

mr-miss is big problem but all Indians, ok to safe most know sneha is Girl's name.. and photo id will support that too..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Not a big problem.Just call up the office and just say them.

mrintech

Technomancer

@OP

Just Email eezego.com and take a print of their reply and give the print to your sister when she will be travelling.

I don't think it will be possible, but ask them whether they can give you a NEW ticket with corrected name?

As far as I can say, there will be NO problem at all.

:rofl: :lol:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle

Take this as an official response. So long till you have one name right and it matches the identity card you are all good to go on Domestic flight. Number of times i have erred in Mr/Miss and at times completely replaced my daughters name with that of wife as an infant.

Not once have i been denied a boarding pass or entry , or for that i was tensed. Ease up.

Its no problem really.

Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Take this as an official response. So long till you have one name right and it matches the identity card you are all good to go on Domestic flight. Number of times i have erred in Mr/Miss and at times completely replaced my daughters name with that of wife as an infant.

Not once have i been denied a boarding pass or entry , or for that i was tensed. Ease up.

Its no problem really.

problem solved Guys......... They Edited from Mr. to Miss. :) :razz::razz::razz::razz::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

problem solved Guys......... They Edited from Mr. to Miss. :) :razz::razz::razz::razz::wink::wink::wink::wink:
Thats good, congrats. I am still Mrs. Nipun :(

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Thats good, congrats. I am still Mrs. Nipun :(

u've to make an affidavit, and u've2 publish a public notice/advertisement type for changing ur name.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

coool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom