Bluetooth Problem - Dell Inspiron N5030

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
I bought an Dell Inspiron N5030. When i try to install my Bluetooth Driver It says "Activate Bluetooth Using Wireless Switch". What should i do?

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
There is no switch. There is an tower symbol,When i press no changes. I also checked in bios, it is proper.I have downloaded latest drivers called "R274729". I installed but again same msg, Activate Bluetooth Using Wireless Switch! Please help me out.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Is there a switch to activate wifi ? If there is, then most probably that will also activate bluetooth.

BTW, what does Device Manager show ? Is there any question or exclamation mark ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There will be drives somewhere for the switch as well. P1 maybe its name(atleast in HCL it is)

Install that.

Start setup and when you get message to activate device press it and should work fine.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
fn+f2=f2, i.e I have set to direct multimedia keys. Now when we press a multimedia key it will display on the screen rite? But in my laptop it doesn't. For ex. if i press volume decrease key, the volume gets decreased but it wont display it on the screen. I'm tired of this please somebody help me out.Where are the Digit Gurus? Please please help me out!!!

Wow....My Lappy Doesn't have bluetooth at all. When go to Control panel>network and internet, i dont find Bluetooth Option At all..Anyways thank you guys for replying..

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Not so early.

Open Device Manager & check for any question or exclamation marks. If present, report the Hardware IDs here.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
GOT MY PROBLEM SOLVED. My laptop didnt come with bluetooth hardware. I contacted dell and they said.

pauldmps

Banned
I was going to tell the same thing after having a look at the screenshots. Either you don't have a bluetooth hardware or its hardware is not working.

Top Bottom