Bluetooth earphone upto 5k rupees

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Hello, I want to buy new bluetooth earphones after my one plus bullet 2 broke down. Want a new one with better sound quality and battery life cause my one plus 3 earphone jack not working properly. Thank you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
JVC HA-A10T is considered great for sound quality for a TWS. Generally neckband style ones will have better sound quality than TWS for the same price.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
After searching in headphonezone website I selected soundmagic e11bt and JVC HA-A10T. Need opinion on these two products if anyone is using.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
After searching in headphonezone website I selected soundmagic e11bt and JVC HA-A10T. Need opinion on these two products if anyone is using.

JVC I have not used. But Sound Magic E11 BT is excellent.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Try to use a toothpick with some isoproply alcohol to clean the jack. Mine had some lint after around 3 years of usage.
Thank you Annas@SaiyanGoku @Zangetsu @omega44-xt @whitestar_999: my problem solved by using saiyangoku's solution.
Going to buy soundmagic e11bt, can I also buy anyother good wired earphones in or around 3k ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same suggestion:
*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-3000

*www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-earphones-under-rs-2000

Check out RHA-MA390 which costs under 2k, good reviews & @Zangetsu is using it.

omega44-xt

Gear up ...
Thank you Annas@SaiyanGoku @Zangetsu @omega44-xt @whitestar_999: my problem solved by using saiyangoku's solution.
Going to buy soundmagic e11bt, can I also buy anyother good wired earphones in or around 3k ?

Nice

Might help me later. My S8 is already 3 years old, considering the phone market, I'm not excited about changing phones as I used to be.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Bought this RHA-MA390 from headphonezone cause soundmagic e11bt was out of stock. Let's see how this one sounds.

OP
mayurthemad01

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
My one plus 3 is again showing problem that when I put a earphone in the jack it comes out on its own. I cleaned the jack thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol still the problem persists. Help please

vito scalleta

In the zone
My one plus 3 is again showing problem that when I put a earphone in the jack it comes out on its own. I cleaned the jack thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol still the problem persists. Help please

Do you use any phone case ? Because I have Op3t and my phone case was pushing the earphones out of the jack.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

I have a Oneplus 3 and it used have the same issue. In my case, It was due to presence of Lint. I used a toothpick to remove them from the headphone jack and that used to fix it.