BlueSprig JetClean

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi All,

I got this new freeware from BlueSprig "JetClean"..and they say its better than
CCleaner (which u can check in comparison chart)

website : JetClean | Improve PC Performance and Protect Your Privacy, Free Download

*www.bluesprig.com/tpl/images/proimages/1.png

Do try it and post feedback :mrgreen:

Download Link: *goo.gl/6EA3D

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Tweak now power pack 2012 is better lots of options and safe too.After using this my system is much more snappier

Minion

Conversation Architect
Tried this before. Try Tweak now power pack 2012 you will definitely appreciate it.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have installed JetClean found it better than CCleaner (no of problems found were greater than CCleaner) also the system information gives large amount of sysinfo (hence speccy is not required)

overall a good application..also heard that it consumes low memory than CCleaner :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok .. it detected a lot more registry errors and broken shortcuts, the junk file detection amount is almost same in both and the ram optimization feature is a pure gimmicks IMO ... scan speed is superfast like CCleaner .. overall this app is better than CCleaner - highly recommended ;-)

Tech&ME

Banned
Uninstaller does not work....opps! and as @Topgear said the ram optimization feature is not worth anything...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Uninstaller works fine here.

@ Zangetsu - when you start the app the memory consumption is lower than CCleaner but once you try ( just click on them ) the features like Registry Defrag/Uninstaller the meory consumption will be more than CCleaner.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, my startup time and the time before the desktop is ready to use has decreased ;-)

Top Bottom