```Blue Color DVD is not working on my DVD ROM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Only 2 options for ur problem
Dvd Rom doesnt support DVD format of the dvd movie / some problem with ur dvd rom as may be if its a dual layer dvd it doesnt support it:)

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi,
I think that is COPY PROTECTED DVD. Even I have Original DVD of "When stranger calls" and can watch it in any home theater system, but my pc wont read it. I mean When we try to play in windows media player it says" copy protected cd" . When open the folder and tried to open "ifo" or "vop" files only some text and scrambles images played. I even tried to copy the DVD but could not.

more info *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copy_prevention
more info *club.cdfreaks.com/

Ok Now to play u can try some softwares like
dvd_to_dvd_copy_xpress - *freeware.filehungry.com/english/pr...io_tools/audio_editors/dvd_to_dvd_copy_xpress

I think this will solve your issue, by the way i dint tried any software yet as now only i am searched for the softwares.

Let me know if it works!!!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
kool said:
My frnd told me that it can play only on branded Pc, it cant play on assembled PC.

I didn't understand this thing, why this is happenning with only Blue color Dvd???
Gag up your friend for telling such a reason ! :p

That blue colour is just a protection layer colour, has nothing to do with the type of 'DVD' used.

The only reasons I can make out is:

1. The media of that DVD you brought, Cant be read by your LG DVD ROM as such, it might need a firmware upgrade.
2. Cant think of anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom