Bloggers' Corner

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Layman Linux - Learning Linux the Layman's Way

Glad to start a new site dedicated to Linux. Read the welcome post on Layman Linux.

Nokia Img Exchange - Cool Image Viewer

Symbian OS rocks when it comes to user friendliness & usability. The Symbian application repository is huge & is expanding day by day thanks to the developers all around the world. I am always on the hunt to try out new applications for my Symbian Smartphone, looking if they can boost my productivity or expand the capabilities of my Symbian Smartphone. My recent hunt was to find such an application for Symbian s60 v3 which will let me view the Images stored on my smartphone with style. I was pretty much bored with the default Gallery application & needed something snazzy like the N-Series or the HTC touch FLO interface. My hunt ended after I got to Img Exchange – An application from the Nokia developer’s Beta labs. I tried it on my Nokia 5700 XM which runs on s60 v3 FP1 OS & here is a small review of the same.

Read the full article.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
GNU Linux - Pros & Cons Dissected

Why you should use or not use GNU Linux.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Choosing the right Linux Distribution

Guide to choose the right Linux Distribution

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Obtaining & making the linux distro ready to Install

How to get your chosen linux distro & make it ready to install on your computer.

The transfer window is now open
Ahh..June. It’s cloudy. There is a slight chill in the air, the ground smells fresh from rain and we have the tabloids making merry out of linking every player with every club known to mankind. :|
Read on..

Also read:

Carlo Ancelotti appointed as new Chelsea manager
I'm not a big fan of Ancelotti. Yeah, he won the Champions League for AC Milan twice (could have been 3 times, read on to see why) and the Italian League just once.........
Read on.....

Enjoy :)

ialwayscapital

Right off the assembly line
How to Hide Feedjit Live stats,

You want to hide your Feedjit Live Traffic widget ?
You dont want to display Feedjit Live Traffic Widget, still you want it to work ?
Do you need to hide Feedjit Live Traffic widget in background ?
If the answer is YES, here is the solution. Read More...

ialwayscapital

How to Hide Feedjit Live stats

You want to hide your Feedjit Live Traffic widget ?
You dont want to display Feedjit Live Traffic Widget, still you want it to work ?
Do you need to hide Feedjit Live Traffic widget in background ?
If the answer is YES, here is the solution. Read More...

ialwayscapital

What is 3G, What can you do with 3G, 2G vs 3G

As per our previous post on BSNL 3G is now available in your city. The million dollar question is what you can do with 3G services, what is the difference between 2G & 3G. Here is the explanation. Read More

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Linux Live Environment Explained

Wouldn’t it be nice if you would be able to try out Linux distro without installing it on your computer? You can do it via virtual machine running under a host OS but that calls for some atrocious system requirements. The process though is simple but still demands a lot of time to get the OS up & running. To remedy this situation, most of the Linux distros offer a Live mode commonly referred as live environment.

Read Full Article

How do you derive an expression for Life?
Read on.....
It's funny IMO, do comment and share your expressions on life too :D

Welcome to A Derivative life v1.1
Hear Ye….Hear Ye

If you’ve been a regular visitor here (which I must say, are a select few) you will have seen that I’ve made a couple of changes. I’ve bulleted the changes and the reasons behind them too (for your convenience :p )
Read on...

The irony of life…
Life’s not fair. Face it. No matter what you try, it never ends up unfair in your favour. Unless you are one of those lucky ones, whom I’d like to thrash today. (this blogger lets out an evil grin :D )

Not everybody are lucky, be it the middle class, the general category, the “I’m begging for attention since I’m not cricket” teams in India, I could go on. Yet it still bugs me to see that the lucky ones do get away with it. Let me point out a very basic example.
Warning: Do not thread into this if you are faint hearted :p
Read On.......

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Aaaaand we're back!
Ah, feels so good to be back! *abhi247.com/myblog/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
The past few weeks have been quite an experience. My website went down for 3 whole days. When it finally came back online, the site was looking utterly messed up, with outdated versions of installed plugins and themes. There was no sign of the theme I had tweaked to suit my needs. Instead...
Read More!

The brand new aBHi-24x7 is back online! :p :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Best Firewall – The Top Free and Paid Firewall Software

I have reviewed various antivirus software on this blog on several occasions. You can find the most recent antivirus shootout over here. While these articles should help you to get your primary defense against malwares in shape, dealing with virus is just one aspect of computer security. Firewall’s are crucial sofware that prevent intrusion and can make sure that trojan horses and backdoor programs don’t have an open field to create havoc even after they get in...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Aaaaand we're back!
Read More!

The brand new aBHi-24x7 is back online! :p :D

You didn't have the backup in the first place? Then I can bet the first thing you did is to make the Cpanel+MySQL backup. :p
Me too suffered from the same hack attack. Thank God I had the backup ready.

EDIT: BTW You should set the hyperlink style more visible. It is not really noticeable at this moment.