Bloggers' Corner

A

ankitsagwekar

I don't think you fully understood what I was trying to say. Right now I see you have just reduced the number of posts on the front page to 2. That's bad.

Just insert <!--more--> in your post, after say two paragraphs and it will cut it short on your main page.

ones again thanks 4 ur suggestion
watch HTC Touch HD Real Iphone killer

blackpearl

The Devil
A little advertising does no harm. :D

How to add a start page to your Blogger blog

In Wordpress there is an option where you can choose what to display on your homepage - your blog posts, like everybody else, or a static page that works as a welcome page. In Blogger there is no such option, or is there? You will find out soon. ...

Read more

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Make your presence felt on the Web in about $8USD/Rs350INR

Get Your own Personalized Blog and Email on your own Domain.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Hi i am back with my new blog completely for Mobile news and reviews.....
Check it out

Samsung M8800 (Samsung Bresson / Samsung Pixon)

Here is the details about the samsung 8 megapixel phone
Some of the specifications of the new device are there, and the bad news is that it doesn't has a WVGA display, just a 3.2" 240 x 400 pixel touch-sensitive panel in 16 million colours similar to that in the Samsung Omnia. Read more

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Microsoft Tinker : The best Windows Ultimate Extra yet ?

...The day before yesterday, 24th September, Microsoft reportedly released a bunch of Windows Ultimate Extras, specifically three to the Windows Vista Ultimate users worldwide. This update contained a new Dreamscene, a new Sound scheme and an all new game named Microsoft Tinker. Although this release of Ultimate Extras is by far the fastest from the Redmond company, Microsoft Tinker is not half baked here. Tinker is actually a puzzle based game, having a goal to help the robot in the game to the reach the finishing point....

slugger

Banned
My encounter with a plagiarizer [aka Fraudster]

My encounter with a plagiarizer [aka Fraudster]

Towards the beginning of this week, I discovered that a website [from now on referred to as a ‘dust-bin’], had been displaying posts from my blog on its site and re-directing it under its own URL (made me feel a little important initially – after all you only copy stuff that you know is good, hence the first few sentences). Anybody clicking on that link would come to my blog, but the address in the address bar would still be shown as that of the dust-bin. To compound to the matter, these re-directed posts made its way into search engine results and many were being displayed even before my own.

Read the full post....

appu

Knowledge Nomad
BlackBerry Storm 9500

The highly anticipated BlackBerry Storm 9500 today made its first official appearance, popping up on German Vodafone web site. Images and specs of the first touchscreen RIM-manufactured device have been floating around the net for what seems like ages but it hasn’t yet been officially announced. If all the rumored features are confirmed when the device actually sees daylight then the Apple iPhone 3G might Read more

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Submitting something after a long time.... Not so great though..

There are OSs other then Windows/Linux/Mac you know?

There are other operating systems too you know. Win-Lin-Mac are not the only ones in the holy sacred mind boggling world of softwares which are interface between a human and a computer. Here are the five alternatives to Windows / Mac / Linux (For x86 platform ofcourse), I found interesting

Thanks!

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Nokia N95 Meets It's Evil Brother

The Nokia N95-1 was truly a marvelous accomplishment that was unrivaled at the time, and remains strong even now, a year and a half later. It was the most talked about S60 smartphone, the most ambitious juggernaut Nokia cleverly named Read more....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Promising CodePlex Projects

Some cool Open Source projects from Microsoft's Open Source arm - CodePlex.
Many of you might be knowing the Open Source arm of Microsoft - CodePlex. It has some really awesome applications. I have been following the site for quite some time now. It is filled with applications that make software development a breeze and it also has some really nifty tools that help you in efficiently using your Windows PCs.
[...] Continue reading...

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
Windows Vista - a Perception

Techies Realm said:
Etymologically speaking, the word Vista means ‘view’ or ‘prospect’. This leads us to the first major feature of Windows Vista and a big advantage of it over Windows XP, that is its sophisticated appearance. It does not at all prove to be an eye sore of any sort.
Read More...
Digg

S

Synergetic Services

Hi Aryayush,

Good thread. Useful to many bloggers.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Windows XP Gets another six months life

Microsoft to Open Web Search R&D in Paris, London and Munich

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Union Bank’s New Logo Copied

The Union bank of India's new logo is a blatant rip of Kangaro's Munix brand.
A couple of weeks back one of India’s leading banks - The Union Bank of India, unveiled it’s new avatar, a new logo and promotional campaign

[...] Continue reading...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Everything you need to know about BSNL EvDO Data Card

Get a Unlimited connection with speed upto 2.4Mbps for rs 550/- only

Top Bottom