Block users from using their account at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative_icon

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
Hope everyone is in good mood and health.
Guys, In my organisation we have around 1000+ Users. I was told to give 400 users access to use the internet. but after 2 months i have seen that some of the users are sharing their usernames and passwords to logon and using internet.
so what my actual question is ...
I want to block the user from logging again, means once a user is logged into the domain, he should not be allowed to log in again until the first session is terminated. Same user should not be allowed to login at the same time.
I think, we can do it with some 3rd party softwares.
all suggestions will be appreciated
Thanks

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
wrong section...reported...should be in Q &A... Please read what this section is...it is a review of a software..dont you think what you ask sounds like a Q & A ?...sheesh.....

super_i_man

Broken In
sorry for replying, but boss, human mind is a free mind, when u try to restrict it or dont give it any thing it will find ways to get it, by one way or the other. dont restrict any thing internet is for the oveall good, let it be free for all........
I think u are a capitalist slave ......... working to increase their wealth.......

digen

Youngling
May I know how you have granted 400 users internet access through user names & rejected access for the remaining users? What method?

@super_i_man
Dude I would term them as company policies.Its a workplace ment for work which the company pays you for & not for your casual surfing or satisfying your p2p quest[i'm in no way pointing fingers at anyone or blaming anyone,just gave a example]
.There is absolutely no question arising here of freedom per say.But different companies have different policies or some may have none.But the bottomline is you are no one asking for internet access.This is how my friend a corporate network works.
Capitalist slave? Imho from his post he is doing his JOB.Doing what his seniors demand from him & nothing else !

Status
Not open for further replies.