Blinking Power Led

Status
Not open for further replies.

keep_it_rl

Broken In
I Have a P 4 2.66ghz with MSI 915GLM-V...
Yesterday I transfered it all to a new cabinet and installed a dvd Writer

Now im gettin this peculiar problem thtt is...
the system wud be running fine evrythig normal thn suddenly monitor shuts down..
and the cpu still running
Then i press the power button for a while and shut the computer down..
Now The green power led keeps on blinking and power button doesnt work ...pull out the power cord and after 10 or 15 minutes i try to boot my pc again now theres no prblm the computer works fine....

Whts wrong with my comp plz help

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
it 80% RAM problem, remove RAM, clean its contacts & then re-seat it..

make sure other h/w are installed properly.

harikatt

In the zone
Also u can try,, if there is problem with the video card,, / display card,, on heating it might be causing this problem... just check that too..

OP
keep_it_rl

keep_it_rl

Broken In
i Checked the temp of my cpu msi pc alert 4 ....Its running at 85c at even cn im just surfing

....is it too high

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
HELL yes.

you've not installed some h/w properly, check whether the Procy. heat sink is fitted properly. & see whether the Cabinet fans are working or not.

harikatt

In the zone
open the side cover of your cabinet,, and check..there will be surely some difference,, also.. try to use less application windows while this tria.l....

OP
keep_it_rl

keep_it_rl

Broken In
thx for teh help guys ...now i have re installed the heat sink amd im gettin temp near 42 now...lets c
ill keep u guys updated
thx 4 the help

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I think you aren't having enough voltage... this happens in our hostel in most of the computers when power is low... Get a voltage regulater, if this is the poblem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom