BlackBerry Z10 Thread

@dhan_shh
With its 3 inch screen, i expected it to be below Rs20,000. Rs 25k is too much for this Mokia Asha like phone. hahah kidding. The 2Gb RAM on it is just wow.
Im glad that RIM finally realized why people love Blackberry. Its the friggin keyboard man... RIM cant compete with Applie/Android terms of OS, Apps,features, Camera, fancy gimmicks and marketing... what they can capitalize on is its BRAND IMAGE and the lovely Keyboard and keyboard friendly BB OS

Anyways, its still a sinking ship :) Wouldnt buy a BB ever in my life :D

@Wannabe.. They sold 2.7 Million Z10s till now.. Some say its a very poor count, but for me its like WOW 2.7 million people actually bought that overpriced sh*t ???? Surprising how people are still willing to ride a ship with a leak in the hull...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Congrats, you seem to have quite some extra cash :>

Heard that the keyboard on the Q5 is below par. Any comments ?

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for all!

Sold my Z10 and got this one! (24.5K),comparison and features are according to individual taste,if you have used BB for a long time,then no matter this is one of the best choice!

Gmail,hotmail and many other mail service except yahoo are like PUSH only,so we don't find much difference with BIS.

QWERTY pad is good (quality-wise,it is slightly inferior to Q10 or 9900),

You have Skype,Gtalk,Y'msngr,whatapp and the great BBM and instant mail with customization in LED and ringtone for individual app/mail make BB is the real 'Communicator'!

BlackBerry has its own class! Just hi-fi hardware alone doesn't make a mobile perfect!

Worth buying if you like BB features!

Last edited:
Reading your post, first thing that popped up in my mind was- " to each his own ". So true!
If i shelled out 24,000 bucks fora phone like this , ill cry myself to death.

Good for people who are solely into "communications", email and texting.

For browsing, gaming, imaging, multimedia , apps etc etc its definitely not worth worth the money , ie. for me.
3"inch screen is too circa 2010 for me :(

sahil1033

In the zone
Any BlackBerry Z10 user still out there? Now, sales of BB Z10 have increased with it's lower pricing. So, I'm expecting some users to join this thread.

Top Bottom