Bioshock: Infinite

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dude... just play it... as if you will get offended by it :p

now if you are hinting about nudity, theres none. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
mechanized patriots ;)

i felt Bioshock 1 to be the best. it was like watching a movie. Ryan's character and dialogue were simply unmatched. this also made the story little difficult to understand because he never say anything clearly. but enjoyed every bit of that game.

yes, that and I feel same as you .. ah, BS1 the classical gem .. anyway, In infinite we can't hack turrets .. I mean sans that possession vigor like the previous titles ?

Yes i know , but still wanted to know . Read the wiki page , didnt understand much , that's why asking .

too much reading can be delusional ;-) .. just play the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yes, that and I feel same as you .. ah, BS1 the classical gem .. anyway, In infinite we can't hack turrets .. I mean sans that possession vigor like the previous titles ?

Hacking Turrets in manual way, is gone. We can hack turrets only with Possession vigor.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I was downloading Bioshock infinite with 512kbps broadband . And speed was normal , all of sudden speed increased to 2 mbps and downloading was finished in few hours . MTNL FTW , But i always get weird speed on steam
*s23.postimg.org/sggmmh65n/dafuq.png

dude... just play it... as if you will get offended by it :p

now if you are hinting about nudity, theres none. ;)

too much reading can be delusional ;-) .. just play the game.

Was just asking to gain extra knowledge . :wink:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I was downloading Bioshock infinite with 512kbps broadband . And speed was normal , all of sudden speed increased to 2 mbps and downloading was finished in few hours . MTNL FTW , But i always get weird speed on steam

lol!

lodge a complaint with mtnl for undue increase of bandwidth :p

Saumil996

Journeyman
Started infinite yesterday, fighting Elizabeth's mother. How close am i to the end. i have all the vigors except charge where do you get it?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Started infinite yesterday, fighting Elizabeth's mother. How close am i to the end. i have all the vigors except charge where do you get it?

It's a green devil horns looking bottle which you will be able to take on your way back.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Help guys , i am having a constant fps drop for 1 second randomly which makes the game not enjoyable . pc config - 560ti , intel i3 2120 , 4 gb ddr3 , using lates driver nvdidia 314.22 . Fps drop from 60 to below 10 for a fraction of second :cry:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
FINISHED THE GAME
One word
COnfused

@Faun thanks but i don't think i will play that game again

There are parallel universes. There are constants and variables. Constant is that Booker approached priest for Baptism after the massacre of wounded knee. One version of him doesn't accept Baptism and go on to be an average joe in a separate parallel universe. His gambling addiction puts him under debt. His wife passes away leaving a daughter.

And the other version who accepts Baptism grows more egoistc and follows into another parallel universe where he goes on to make Columbia using Leutece's help. Leutece were able to employ technology to create tears (pathway to another parallel universe). But the exposure to that caused Booker AKA Comstock to lose fertility. And he ages fast too due to the effect. He desperately searches for a way to get a successor who is his own blood line. What's better than opening a tear and snatching away the daughter of your own self in the other parallel universe ?

The only way possible to stop Comstock from destroying New York is to kill the Booker who accepts Baptism.

Saumil996

Journeyman
^^
Thank you for your explanation
I had understood that comstock is booker and he wants a progeny so he takes anna but then why does elizabeth kill the booker who hasn't been baptized?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've not completed the game yet but read the spoilers and have only one question : this game has any kind of different endings or a single one only ?