Bill gates no longer world richest man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Warren Buffett is the richest man on the planet.

Riding the surging price of Berkshire Hathaway (nyse: BRK - news - people ) stock, America's most beloved investor has seen his fortune swell to an estimated $62 billion, up $10 billion from a year ago. That massive pile of scratch puts him ahead of Microsoft (co-founder Bill Gates, who was the richest man in the world for 13 straight years.

Gates is now worth $58 billion and is ranked third in the world. He is up $2 billion from a year ago, but would have been perhaps as rich--or richer--than Buffett had Microsoft not made an unsolicited bid for Yahoo! at the beginning of February.

More...

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yea Read that Yesterday (RSS feeds rocks :p) .. According to Wikipedia Bill has Property 59 Billion USD and he is now 3rd richest person, Warren is on top with 61 Billion USD, 2nd is Carlos Slim Helú with 60 Billion USD.

( I sent this news to all my friends with my SMS news service yesterday...:D)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
he has already done what he wanted to achieve.. bring a computer to every home. if it was not for windows.. I wonder where the world would have been, like it or not its a hard fact. and ofcourse to earn money which he did too .. who doesnt want to earn? :p

praka123

left this forum longback
Vista will be the last nail to hit on M$haft's coffin.
Shukr hai!his company is going down :)
hope the same fate for other monopolists too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom